Ladies, i need a dildo

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Picky pussy picked a pack of plastic peckers... If picky pussy picked a pack of plastic peckers, whose perfect pumped-up pecker did picky pussy pick?

LOL -- good one. :biggrin1:

- - - - -

Good luck with your shopping, MR! (I don't have recommendations cuz I don't have toys.)

Marlboro woman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Rouge, I would thoroughly recommend buying one from a shop rather than on the internet so you can see if you like the feel of it. I am like a little girl in a sweet shop when I am sex toy shopping!

Stacy that would be so fun going dildo shopping together! I could see doing lunch, dildo shopping, hitting the mall....we could make the whole day of it!

NEWREBA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Google "Good Vibrations" online. It's a women-run sex emporium. Have fun.

bobabooey69

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Make sure you buy certified sex toys and not "novelty" sex toys.

Certified sex toys are made with 100% medical grade latex that is non-porous and do not absorb moisture, novelty sex toys can be poorly manufactured and in addition to becoming a breeding ground for bacteria also have toxic (sometimes lead based!!) dyes that can lead to dangerous situations.

violet blue ® :: open source sex | unsafe

The more you know.:smile:

EboniGoddess

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Make sure you buy certified sex toys and not "novelty" sex toys.

Certified sex toys are made with 100% medical grade latex that is non-porous and do not absorb moisture, novelty sex toys can be poorly manufactured and in addition to becoming a breeding ground for bacteria also have toxic (sometimes lead based!!) dyes that can lead to dangerous situations.

violet blue ® :: open source sex | unsafe

The more you know.:smile:

wow....I never knew. I gues that cheap $8 vibrator I bought a few years back was novelty. But, atleast I learned something new.