Ladies i need help with phone sex.

anesthesia

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey I'm in a Long distance thing with my gf, really true love. It's going to be December when we get a breat from school before i can go see her again.

Anyway we do phone sex, but she likes doing it like 4 days in a row sometimes and i'm not complaing but i run out of stuff to talk about.

She likes me being demanding, so if anyone can just give me some ideas about stuff to say, anything will help.

I don't really like it that much but i do it for her, like describing positions and stuff just seems corny to me, she likes whatever though.

Pirate Wench

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What about different scenarios ?

Like tying her up....

Kidnapping her just for pleasure and letting her go.....

or maybe she's tied You up.....

You're on the road and it's raining so hard you have to pull over just long enough for a quickie but no one can see cause it's raining so hard.

Don't know if that helped or not....

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The key is to use words to paint a picture. After a while, the feeling of "this is corny" will fade with practice.

Talk to her about things you've done together.
Talk to her about things you fantasize about, but don't neccesarily want to really do. Ask her questions about her fantasies.

You say she wants to be controlled? Don't let her climax. Tease her for days at a time if you want. Or... just half an hour. Whatever.

The thing is, there really is no wrong way, as long as you are both having a good time. You should try to relax and enjoy it with her. If you can get into it, she will enjoy it much more. Close your eyes while you talk. You will feel less silly.

In real life, sex is never "perfect". It doesn't happen exactly when you want it to, you slip out a few times, or go in too deep at the wrong angle, the phone rings, someone farts- whatever. Stuff goes slightly off. The beauty of phone sex is, it can be exactly the way you want it every time.

And don't pressure yourself to make it different every time. It's okay to repeat youurself. Really. Anything that worked the first time will likely work again.
If you need any specific advice, feel free to write to me.