Ladies, I need stroke material.

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
a man lost his penis to a weed "thwack"er accident

I hope this isn't going to be a case where it happened to dozens of men at the annual Weed Thwacker comparison convention. Can you imagine dozens of men facing this dilemma and the ensuing chaos as doctors sew the wrong ones back on. Of course little Louroy might come out ahead if he gets a new 9 inch penis...but poor George might end up getting the 2 inch penis as his replacement. Oh the humanity! Will George's wife leave him in search of a larger unit or will she stay because George still has his large hairy balls (and a fat wallet)?

(note, my George is not related to the 'putty tat' that aninnymouse plans to bring home. My George was the 1 from several years ago, a true 9 incher)

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
You moved a piss-take thread from Women's Issues to Relationships? Really? I mean you really think this is a Relationships thing? If you are going to move this thread at least throw it in Funny Stuff - Et Cetera even. But Relationships? What kind of fucked up relationships do you mods have?? :confused:

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hey, moderators are allowed to have a little fun around here too! There's more than one way to take a piss.

Besides, one on one relationships are perfectly valid.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You moved a piss-take thread from Women's Issues to Relationships? Really? I mean you really think this is a Relationships thing? If you are going to move this thread at least throw it in Funny Stuff - Et Cetera even. But Relationships? What kind of fucked up relationships do you mods have?? :confused:

It's not only the mods. Relationships threads generally get to this point somehow. :rolleyes: and this way he can get wank from either gender!

:hitit:

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
stroke material for Mr. Hickboy?

Ms. Manly on a fishing boat, six pack of ice cold lager and a 1949 Fender Broadcaster.