Ladies I need your help/opinions

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by SkinnyCock69, Jun 23, 2008.

1. SkinnyCock69

SkinnyCock69 New Member

Hello Ladies,

Well just to give you a little background. I have been with my gf for over a year now. And I before we got together I was single and abstaining from sex. So, naturally when we started having sex I would get very excited and axious to the point where i would climax fast. I knew this was due to not having sex for a while. Over the course of a year i've regained my confidence and I've gotten very good at controlling when I cum. But I have a new problem, which i've known about but she is reluctant to admit. If you look at my pics my penis is of avg. length (7inches) but its pretty skinny (5insq). So i do not hit her g-spot from every position as i would like to, but from certain positions. I have no problem doing these position in order to make her satisfied which is always my first concern. So i proposed to her the jelguing and keeging techniques in order to gain some girth to my penis, but she seemed really unconfortable and more or less shrugged it off. I understand she doesnt want to 'hurt my feelings' but i am a very objective and unbiased person. Brutal honesty is more important to me then savaging my feelings. Anyways my question is have any of you ladies supported your significant others in this quest,,or is finding a natural guy who is already blessed easier?

2. SkinnyCock69

SkinnyCock69 New Member

One reply would be nice,....

3. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

Patience, young man. Give it a couple of days.

4. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

The length you report is above average, the girth you report is average, not skinny.

I think maybe you are fishing for compliments, trying to get users to look at your gallery - if you are not fishing for compliments then you have a different problem from the one you think you have. Let's assume you are not fishing.

Do you talk about your penis size a lot? Do you often ask your girlfriend either during or after sex whether she is satisfied with what you are doing / did? If you do then the chances are she just wants to to shut up about it. I would advise you do so. If she says she is happy take her word for it and stop asking.

By all means PE if you want to, but don't make it about her - This is just a guess really but it sounds like she thinks you are being odd, because you have a average cock and are acting like it is below average. IME, this is annoying to women - the majority of women like a confidant man, not one who appears to need his ego stroking. Even if that is not what you are intentionally doing there is a strong likelihood it will seem that way to her.

5. SkinnyCock69

SkinnyCock69 New Member

thanks sounds good. and i want fishing...sorry if came off like that...

Draft saved Draft deleted