Ladies I need your help

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Jollyrancher, Mar 2, 2007.

1. Jollyrancher

Jollyrancher New Member

I'm wondering if I make the grade in the size department i'm 7.5 sometimes 8 if really horny x 5.5. I always thought of myself on the small side, and thus I do PE exercises which really helped my girth and staying power. I guess the problem is I always wanted to be bigger maybe 9 9.5. My lovely wife of 8 years has never complained but I would love to give her more. Should I keep up the exercises or just accept my size, or do you consider it small or average.

2. Principessa

Gold Member

You're NUTS!!!! Stop Pumping!

3. SynSatiable69

SynSatiable69 New Member

i agree with Nj... dont keep pumping,,,,

ya ever heard the adage,,,, "if it aint broke dont fix it"?

ive been married for almost 18 years my hubby is 6.5 and is perfect for me,,, HE thinks hes too small,,, but "I" dont and i think what i want should be what we deal with since its inside MY body he is pounding :)

but really,,, if she has never complained then there is no reason to get a bigger one and if ya end up going bigger you might not be able to have the same kind of sex you are used to enjoying,,, some people dont think about that part... that it could be painful and hurtful

hope this helps :)

4. viking1

Gold Member

Accept your size. I would make mine bigger if I could, but I'm smaller than you anyway, so I must accept that. 7.5x5.5 is above the statistical average, and well above the median. Most medical authorities now accept about 5.5 in lenght and 4.75 in girth as average. Median is a bit less. If I had 7.5x5.5 I would think I was John Holmes.

5. Nitrofiend

Nitrofiend New Member

You're practically microscopic -- keep pumping. Anything under 8.23216" in length and 6.385112" in girth is not worthy of being featured on this site, and your subsequent banning should be imminent. Have a nice day :biggrin1:.

6. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

And men think women are obsessed with size:rolleyes:

Honestly sweety. You are a good size, big enough to make it count and small enough not to hurt.

Leave the exercises alone and worry about pleasing your wife (which you say you are) and stop fixating about being big enough for her ..she's hasnt complainted in 8 years now its time for you to stop complaining.

7. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

After a long search for a big enough pump i tried pumping for a while. I didnt like the feeling of it at all. I didnt like the way my dick felt after pumping either. Stop pumping. Your size is fine...........:cool:

8. Jollyrancher

Jollyrancher New Member

Actually I'm not pumping I do manual exercies, no hanging either. more than anything it's helped me last longer, and I've got a lil thicker over the past year. Yeah I think my size is alright, but like most men I feel another inch or two would be great.

9. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Darling, YOU, pumping.:eek: Were you trying to do permanent injury to some poor girl. When you had to search for a big enough pump you should have realised you didnt need it

10. Principessa

Gold Member

Hahahaha I was thinking the exact same thing!
    Uncut pumping is a bit like "Bringing Coals to New Castle."
    njqt466

11. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

No i wasnt looking to make it bigger. Everyone was talking about how good it felt. I tried and didnt like it.....:tongue:

12. nakedwally

Gold Member

Albums:
    accept your size

13. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Yes thats what its all about:cool:

Draft saved Draft deleted