ladies i really need your help

StraightCock4Her

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I tried to read all of that bull shit but, frankly, space it out and put some periods and commas or no one is going to help you.

Leave the bitch, then tell her she needs to lose weight.

patathlon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hey straightcock4her shut it and die in a fire this question was for a womans advice unless your a female im not looking for some wanna be tough guy comments

Runco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I agree with SC4Her - you need to take a breath and learn to punctuate. But having read your post in chunks in a bid to try and make sense of it, I picked up the following:

Past

1. Your girlfriend had an eating disorder and a drug habit; she is now recovered from the eating problem (the status re the drug habit remains unclear)
  2. You have had a drinking problem in the past and while you were drinking, you had problems controlling your temper
  3. You and your girlfriend broke up due to poor communication and your alcohol problems (mainly because you could not control your anger)
Present

1. You started speaking again after a break of 18 months
  2. Your girlfriend is insecure because you complimented another girl on her appearance on Myspace. You and your girlfriend argued about it but subsequently made up.
  3. Your girlfriend had a fight with her mother and was put into a mental institution and put on medication. While this was going on, you told her you needed to spend some time alone (you say in reality, you wanted to check your communication and see if there was more between you than sex)
  4. Your dad had a stroke a while ago and while he was ill you and your girlfriend were not really speaking. You contacted her and asked her why she never called and told her you might as well be friends. She, by return, said you never communicated with her while she was in the hospital. You seem confused about why she would have an issue with this.
  5. Now you want to tell her she left her pants there?

You need to get a clue - fast! Mentally ill though your girlfriend is, she is more together than you are! She certainly sounds more mature. She was in a mental hospital and you chose THAT TIME to tell her you wanted a break from her? What were you thinking? That was tantamount to opening a trap door while she was suspended over a tank full of crocodiles! She is telling you she NEEDED YOU when she was in hospital and is asking where the hell were you? (Where WERE you by the way?). What you did to her was like walking away from your wife or child when they have a critical illness. You let her down badly. Your behaviour was unbelievably selfish.

Now your father has had a stroke and you are bitching because she isn't mopping your brow every minute and there for you? In other words, you feel she is letting you down? I am flabbergasted! This is your DAD you are talking about, not you. You couldn't be there for your woman yet you seem to want her to be there for you and your dad. You are angry about the fact that you feel she hasn't been there for you. Meanwhile, you seem to be doing your best to overlook the fact that you have not always been there for her.

Unbelievable.

It seems to me that your relationship is a one way street and you expect her to do all the running emotionally. You really need to get clued up about women FAST and think about the two of you in the context of a 'relationship' rather than as 'my problems matter more'.

In the meanwhile if she says she needs space, give it to her.

Last edited:

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Sounds like she needs some space - give it to her.

When someone says stop calling, stop calling - she'll call you if she changes her mind about that.

As for the pants - are they hurting you? Launder them and leave them in the cupboard. Sounds like they are the least of her worries right now.

EDIT: Chicken!

Last edited:

patathlon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
no i meant we still together we didn't split up while she was in the mental hospital id never do that.

Im just asking if do you think that it might be the medication shes on. And we both agreed that we were going to get back together. Ive know her for 4 years and i never seen her act this way. For the mature part Im going to have to disagree. she was going no where in her life not taking her meds.
i helped and stayed with her through her emotions. When she would go through the emotions I helped her to calm back down Got her back on track. I was there when no one else was there for her every step of the way. And now she will not say what is the matter.
So forget about the post like I said its was the first time i ever posted something and it is a rather difficult situation to explain. So please no need to reply to this post