Ladies I wrote this for my girl for when I'm gone on a trip.

D_yabbadabbadont

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Revision 2
Got bored on the plane so I thought I'd write you a little erotica. My sweet. *

Part 1
We Check into a nice hotel downtown. We meet in the bar as strangers. You tell me we have all night and morning. *
We relax have a few drinks all the time checking each other out, taking dirty getting things hotter and hotter.*
After an hour or so we can't wait any longer.*
We head up to the room. In the elevator we have our first kiss, it's amazing all that sexual energy released all at once, it's take everything we have not to rip our clothes off right there in the elevator.*
We get to the room I lead you over to the bed, come up behind you wrap my arms around you and gently start to kiss your neck. I slide my hand up under your blouse and cup you perfect breast pinching your nipple softly, grabbing your hip with my other hand i pull you back into my now rock hard cock. You moan in anticipation.*
Slowly I undress you till your standing there gloriosly naked for my eager eyes to take in.*
I push you gently down on the bed, take my shirt off, you stare at the huge bulge in my jeans smiling knowingly I lay you down telling you to close your eyes.*
You bite your lip not knowing what I'm going to do next.*
With my fingertips I proceed to touch you all over your beautiful body purposely staying away from the place(s) you want me to touch you the most.*
I kiss you full on the mouth continuing to explore your body with my fingers.*
You legs open expectantly. I put my hand on your knee and ever so slowly slide it down the inside of your thigh. I move my mouth to your nipple sucking it flicking it with my tongue, nibbling it with my teeth. While your focusing on what my mouth is doing I slide my finger over your clit between your lips and easily into your now dripping wet pussy. You gasp and raise your hips up to meet my hand. *
I slip a second finger in and start to massage your G spot while doing that I slowly kiss my way down your body. I start fingering you harder now hovering my mouth over your clit. Gently I blow on it causing you to sigh.
I remove my fingers and in one loong motion lick your pussy from your bottom all the way to your clit. I put your clit into my mouth gently sucking on it. After several minutes of my tongue swirling around your clit I can feel you getting ready to cum. I tell you too relax, I push my fingers into your tight pussy feeling the muscles clamp around my knuckles. Your pussy twitches when my tongue flits across your clit. You tell me your cumming I grind my face hard into your pussy as you arch your body and explode over my face.*
I rub your body gently as you recover from your orgasm loving your quiet moans. *
After a moment you open your gorgeus eyes and *tell me you want me. * ***
I stand up and sit you on the edge of the bed. Slowly i take off my pants. I'm so hard now it almost hurts. My cock springs free and you grab my cock with both hands loving how thick it is. *You tease the head with the tip of your tongue and then slowly take as much of it in your mouth as possible I tell you how amazing it feels as you start to stroke me whilst sucking hard on my head. *I grab your hair and hold your head still while I slowly start to gently fuck your mouth. It looks amazing watching that my cock disappearing down your throat. After a while I*pull away kneel down between your legs and kiss you hard on the mouth.*

Now I can tell you are ready for me. I move on top of you holding myself up on my hands so I can watch your face while I enter you. Inch by delicious inch I slide in slowly, I start to fuck you with only the 1st few inches using the ridge of my cock to stimulate the your pussys opening with all those wonderful nerve endings, after a few moments of this I can feel you wanting more. *
I reach around with my hand and grab your ass. Gently I slide my finger a little way into your ass, I feel you tense but i tell you to breath. When I feel you relax I slowly push my big thick cock ALL the way in. You gasp!! I hold this position gently rocking up and down on my toes filling you up like never before and at the same time grinding your clit hard with my pelvic bone. I feel you tense up, your breathing gets heavier and you cum hard again this time all over my cock.*
Before you can recover I flip you over onto your hands and knees push your face down on the bed and drive my cock balls deep in one powerful thrust. You cry out in pain and pleasure. I start to pound you hard with really long strokes. *You tell me to fuck you harder so I grab your hair pull your head back whisper nasty things in your ear as I continue to fuck from behind. You push back into me, matching me stroke for stroke and soon I feel myself cumming, when i tell you this you grab my ass and pull me all the way in, then I explode deep inside you, you feel my cock twitching as I cum sooo hard for you. **
We calapse on the bed smiling and in a wonderful glow. You lie your head on my chest and notice that I'm still rock hard. Are you ready for more? I ask ;)** *

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Subgirl I took your advise and added some more detail. It's still from my perspective but she would laugh her ass off at me if I tried the smoochy stuff quoted above. I'll post the revised edition.
Also I sent it tonight and she LOVED it :) she went to bed and rubbed one off reading it Arf!! ;)

The revised version is great! I'm so glad she enjoyed it - I was sure she would :smile::smile::smile:. Now if only your great idea could spread to others I know . . . :tongue: