Ladies, if you could be a guy for a day....

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No one's ever shown my son how to put up shelves or fix things but he just knows, I still can't see any reason why shelves can't be nailed up :)

Thank god for No More Nails.
My son is the same way...he can build things and he built his own computer when he was in highschool...guess he takes after my side of the family...all engineers and CEO's, some lawyers, an architect...the only ones in medical are my parents and sister, and now my son will be going in to it too. I can't sew if my life depended on it...also, how do you change the doors in your house...haven't a clue.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't remind me about doors, if I'm bored in the middle of the night I often start a 'project', about 18 months ago at 3am I decided to take my wardrobe doors off and strip them, they're still stuck in the utility room unstripped and useless.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No one's ever shown my son how to put up shelves or fix things but he just knows, I still can't see any reason why shelves can't be nailed up :)
Thank god for No More Nails.
I can build simple things and put up shelves because I love to watch shows like Changing Rooms. I am in total lust with Laurence Llewelyn Bowen.

If I had to be a guy I'd probably put some shelves up because while I'm a woman I have no fucking clue :)
I would want to learn how to fix cars and I would loosen all the too tight jars in the pantry. :tongue:

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've tried to build simple things - only simple things like self assembly drawers, I take one look at the instructions and it's as if I'm dyslexic, they just blur into nonsense and I give up and get a guy to give me a hand (in other words get him to do it)

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've tried to build simple things - only simple things like self assembly drawers, I take one look at the instructions and it's as if I'm dyslexic, they just blur into nonsense and I give up and get a guy to give me a hand (in other words get him to do it)

and there is the truth in why we buy the sexy shoes!:biggrin1:

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
if i was a guy id have one at 7.5 inches, not too big and not too small. nice strong and thick one.

Yeah same here, I don't think I'd wanna be a foot long like some people say, more like about my bf's size which is 8X5.5, for me that's perfect I think so I'd wanna be about that size. I think it would be cool to have sex as a guy too, I kinda wonder what it would be like and I think it would be cool but I would only wanna try it once and then go back to the way things are.

thehighheelsgirl

Sexy Member
Media
I think I'd probably want to be about 9 inches. I'd hate to be a guy and have a small dick, but my boyfriend really is too big and I know its a pain in the ass for him in many ways.

Jen