Ladies. If you had a big cock, would you brag about it?

Chick&2DicksUK

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
By "If you had a big cock", I mean if your Significant Other was (or is) hung like a horse, would (or do) you tell your girlfriends.

The reason I ask is that, given the fact you gals are AT LEAST as hedonistic and even promiscuous as us guys, such applies to your girlfriends, too - who might then (or now) see your man as a curiosity to be sampled.

I know I had a GF when I was a teenager who told her pals and after our relationship, they were queuing up to see for themselves if it was all true.

I also had a one-night-stand with a girl at work who told her pals and we were all working in a close environment where everyone was quite promiscuous with each other.

Prior to her blabbing, my conquest rate with the girls had been zero. Afterwards, I went through them like a dose of salts and would often hear a "rap-a-tap-tap" at my door after I'd gone to bed as one or other of them, fueled by Dutch-Courage - and after the disco had finished - decided that she wanted a little "company". When I asked one why she had done that she replied "Oh, Linda recommended you".

My current lady has also found it impossible to contain herself and has not only told her pals but shown some of them photo's and word has now gotten around.

Guess what? I take a certain amount of good-humoured banter from them, but have also been surreptitiously propositioned by quite a large number of her "loyal" friends for some secret Afternoon Delight behind her back (which I will not entertain doing - tempting though it might seem).

So would (do) you blab and risk it or do you sit there, quietly and smugly, like the cat that got the cream?

D_Kaye Throttlebottom

Experimental Member
Media
I've told my sister, only because she's married ... and I was in a lot of pain when I was with him. Other than that, there were reasons that his equipment wasn't enough and that faded...I was like, no really, that's ALL he has going for him. It's such a waste.

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My bf is pretty big and I've told my 2 best friends and that's about it other than people online. My 2 best friends we pretty much talk about everything but my other friends we don't really talk about that stuff. I dunno if it's really bragging but yeah sorta :smile:. They're jealous but not really about how big he is more just of how good the sex is.

freaky_sweetheart

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've told my sister, only because she's married ... and I was in a lot of pain when I was with him. Other than that, there were reasons that his equipment wasn't enough and that faded...I was like, no really, that's ALL he has going for him. It's such a waste.

In terms of relationships, there are few things more tragic than a well-hung man with no other redeeming qualities. Been there, done that. Loved the cock, hated the man.

:frown1:

allan1015

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well, most of my very close girlfriends have told me about their fella's parts and it's not that big a deal. I find that most guys, if they are well hung, don't mind if their parts are discussed. I mean you can tease your loved ones about most anything as long as it is done in a friendly manner.
That's just my experience.

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
yes, definitely. i already have 36C tits and i love showing em off! just imagine if i had a large penis... i'd be whipping it out for whoever wanted to see.

oh and yes, girls tell each other EVERYTHING from penis size to girth, if he's cut or uncut, how big his balls are, whether he grooms downstairs or not, and so on.