Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Man.. you are a thunderous roll of laughter.... thanks for the correction

I love wieners.... Hot Dogs! Sausages! I want one of my own after this thread.... LOL
He is precisely that. And as for wanting a wiener, I have wanted one ever since the first time I saw one.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He is precisely that. And as for wanting a wiener, I have wanted one ever since the first time I saw one.

Oh, hush. You flatterers. :tongue: :redface: P.S. MoT must depart now. See ya.
Well, it is only fair to note that I have also wanted an MoT ever since the first time I saw one too. :wink:

Ramsey

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Judging by the sizes listed here by some of the women, maybe a little more leniency for the poor guys who complain that they don't live up to these tall orders is necessary :p

B_crackoff

Experimental Member
Media
Judging by the sizes listed here by some of the women, maybe a little more leniency for the poor guys who complain that they don't live up to these tall orders is necessary :p

The OP has certainly flushed a few size queens out here!:wink:

Not one has said that they'd be happy with an average schlong! It does seem like they believe that having a big cock would boost their confidence.

Women! They always want more:biggrin1:. They'd be wandering around with a big cock, then in reality find out that they still couldn't find a hole to sink it into.:rolleyes:

I think it would be beneficial for all women to experience what it's like to have an average or smaller cock in order to better empathize with most of the world's male population.

Most importantly, they could realise the impossibility of pissing straight when it comes out at separate directions at a time.:cool:

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Damn you, crackoff - I came on to this thread, having read it earlier, to post that I'd be happy with a nice average 5.5 / 6 x 4.5 / 5 range and now you've made me look disingenuous!

But really, I'd like a nice average cock, if I had a cock.

Mind you, a cock would be of very little use to me other than jerking off because Hick has no interest in playing with cocks.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Look THE best cock I've ever had to date was 5.5 x4 and it was attached to a MAN who was a sexual prodigy!
HE was a complete package and sexually complemented me to T.
Certainly he is the only man I've ever found who could fuck me to a stand still!
He quite literally spent hours treating me like a science experiment. Always touching, licking, ..trying different stimulations to different degrees at different times of my arousal.
He never forgot the value of seduction..throughout the week he would seduce me, give me tantalizing little hints of what was on the menu for the next date.
He seduced my mind, remembered what I told him and genuinely enjoyed my body and it's reactions.....
At the end of a weekend with him I'd be slightly bleeding from the vagina (from all the vigorous sex) walking bow legged and clutching a pack of frozen peas to my nethers and waddling into work just a touch seedy, tired and wearing a huge shit eating grin.

Last edited:

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

But this thread is about what our ideal penis size would be, it's fantasy/play, and as such we shouldn't have to cater to men's egos while answering.

Me, I would like a nice 7 x 6 with a mushroomy head and a slight up curve. :biggrin1:

Oh, and I want the jacket, I've never encountered one in real life and I think it would be so fun to play with.

Not that I think this above average size would give me more confidence, I just think the look and weight of it would be nice...using it would be fun too!

Last edited:

molotovmuffin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
But this thread is about what our ideal penis size would be, it's fantasy/play, and as such we shouldn't have to cater to men's egos while answering.

Me, I would like a nice 7 x 6 with a mushroomy head and a slight up curve. :biggrin1:
+1

Ramsey

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's the funny thing about fantasies, we spend so much time longing for them or thinking about them, but then we have to sigh and settle for the reality :p