ladies, I'm just curious...

Mackleanen Beebarf

Experimental Member
Media
I'm not actually asking the question--of what use would the answer be to me?--but if someone were to ask you, "Which guy whom you have been with has the biggest dick?" would you even be able to answer confidently? Would you only be able to narrow it down to a couple of guys? Would you honestly have no idea?

Obviously, this depends to some extent on how many guys you've been with and their relative sizes (e.g., if you had one really sizable guy and a handful of average guys, it'd be easy, but if you've only been with guys about the same size and didn't pay close attention, it'd be more difficult), so the answers will probably vary a lot, but that variety (in what will hopefully be a nice cross-section of answers) is pretty much what I'm interested in. It's kinda like art: if everyone gives a resounding, "yes," that'll be interesting. If everyone says, "not really," that'll be interesting, too...as will anything in between.

This is just something that popped in my mind one day, and I find myself wondering. Thanks.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I know which one, the size and the exact time frame I was with him.

They've all been within 1 inch length wise and ¾ to ½ of and inch of each other.

(3 boys)

zaza

Experimental Member
Media
I can certainly tell you which was the biggest, and which was the smallest as there was a significant and very noticable diffrence between them and the next biggest/smallest.

All the rest were within about 2inches of each other, but I reckon I could still rate them all size wise.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I remember my best partners for various reasons; some were incredibly hot in bed, others were loving, one I came like six times in an hour. But size, I can't recall above the action. Only guy I remember for size, I didn't fuck.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I could tell you who my largest guys were. I say guys plural because the biggest length guy and the biggest girth guy were two different guys.

Smallest? Not sure I could say... I have been with 5 guys I couldn't feel. Which one of these 5 was the smallest? I think I have it narrowed down to two, but beyond that I couldn't say.

4x4

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I could tell you who my largest guys were. I say guys plural because the biggest length guy and the biggest girth guy were two different guys.

Smallest? Not sure I could say... I have been with 5 guys I couldn't feel. Which one of these 5 was the smallest? I think I have it narrowed down to two, but beyond that I couldn't say.

"Couldn't Feel" would seem to be critical so I would like to ask if were you able to have a reasonably, long term relationship with any of the five that you couldn't feel?

Thanks,

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah I've only been w/3 guys too so it's easy. My first 2 were pretty normal I think, like 6 in? but I didn't measure. My bf now is heeeuuge :tongue:.

I know which one, the size and the exact time frame I was with him.

They've all been within 1 inch length wise and ¾ to ½ of and inch of each other.

(3 boys)

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"Couldn't Feel" would seem to be critical so I would like to ask if were you able to have a reasonably, long term relationship with any of the five that you couldn't feel?

Thanks,

No, but I don't think it was just that. I have only really had two long term relationships in my entire life, and only one of those two lasted over a year. The other ended bitterly over issues having nothing to do with size (he was fairly thick, but he was an asshole!).

I didn't mean to be critical, and certainly didn't tell the guys that! :eek: I just tried to do what I could. 3 of those 5 were only one nighters, but I don't think that size really had that much to do with that. These would've been one nighters regardless. The other two lasted a month or two, and one of them was really good with his hands so I got off that way and enjoyed him.

4x4

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No, but I don't think it was just that. I have only really had two long term relationships in my entire life, and only one of those two lasted over a year. The other ended bitterly over issues having nothing to do with size (he was fairly thick, but he was an asshole!).

I didn't mean to be critical, and certainly didn't tell the guys that! :eek: I just tried to do what I could. 3 of those 5 were only one nighters, but I don't think that size really had that much to do with that. These would've been one nighters regardless. The other two lasted a month or two, and one of them was really good with his hands so I got off that way and enjoyed him.

Sorry for the ambiguity. IMO, you weren't being critical. I meant critical as a crucial or decisive factor in a relationship.

Thanks much for your explaination. I hope you are having a great weekend.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm not actually asking the question--of what use would the answer be to me?--but if someone were to ask you, "Which guy whom you have been with has the biggest dick?" would you even be able to answer confidently? Would you only be able to narrow it down to a couple of guys? Would you honestly have no idea?

Obviously, this depends to some extent on how many guys you've been with and their relative sizes (e.g., if you had one really sizable guy and a handful of average guys, it'd be easy, but if you've only been with guys about the same size and didn't pay close attention, it'd be more difficult), so the answers will probably vary a lot, but that variety (in what will hopefully be a nice cross-section of answers) is pretty much what I'm interested in. It's kinda like art: if everyone gives a resounding, "yes," that'll be interesting. If everyone says, "not really," that'll be interesting, too...as will anything in between.

This is just something that popped in my mind one day, and I find myself wondering. Thanks.

sure i know and will not forget: it was a huge 9x6 one after mostly below averages or almost averages but i remember the foreskin sensation difference on the few ones between those.

Between all the averages what it will stick on my mind as pleasurable and a big, would be a true hard all natural all over fat girth going on for him . Then lenght will mostly take back sit as girthy will assume driver position to me.

Meaty natural penis girths are pretty much rare in my observations on averages. As to some guys make sense to compare big cocks and breasts, because their own personal mindset etc although there are no comparisons...then, as women with true big natural boobs are rare to find nowdays because of plastic surgery sky rocking etc. Some people just enjoy silicones but others dont, as some enjoy pump up cocks and others dont.

I for sure have my personal preferences as fat penis goes as i enjoy natural ones without pumps and with foreskin on it, just plain intact penis.:smile: