Ladies Interested? Let me know...

reallybig

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I realize the odds of actually getting a woman on this website to contact you is very slim, but I'm going for it out of a bit of confidence.

Check out my picture in my gallery.

Ladies: I'm interested in chatting, and if it leads to more then that is also fine, but I'm not going to be the kind of guy that...after five or six pleasantries such as "how are you today?" will suddenly ask if you want to do a cam2cam thing. I'm interested in doing whatever you are interested in, and if that is nothing more than chatting then you know what, that's fine.

PM me and I'll give you my contact info.

By the way, if you're a guy and you're pretending to be a woman, I can tell. If you magically have no webcam, no phone, no microphone, no way of taking a picture with a certain pose I choose to prove you are you, or have no other way of actually proving you are a woman...then don't bother contacting me.

Shadow69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
was actually thinking of starting a thread in the same vein but I have little to offer the ladies here other than some nice conversation.

all the best with this thread, mate. :)

D

deleted157868

The best way to cam with a girl is to find a girl you actually know, or someone you met on a social networking site, hint at your endowment and see where that leads you. I used to cam with 4 girls. One I knew in real life, 2 i met on Myspace, and one I met on Xbox live, she was actually really hot lol.

collegedude1

1st Like
Media
The best way to cam with a girl is to find a girl you actually know, or someone you met on a social networking site, hint at your endowment and see where that leads you. I used to cam with 4 girls. One I knew in real life, 2 i met on Myspace, and one I met on Xbox live, she was actually really hot lol.

You met a girl from XBox? That's hilarious. How did that happen?

D

deleted157868

You met a girl from XBox? That's hilarious. How did that happen?
Yea lol, It was in an online game and I was talking to her then we talked on aim then the convo changed and I told her how big I was and she said prove it and the rest is history lol

collegedude1

1st Like
Media
Yea lol, It was in an online game and I was talking to her then we talked on aim then the convo changed and I told her how big I was and she said prove it and the rest is history lol

HAHA. That's pretty funny. I'm gonna have to try spitting some game next time I'm on xbox. Not sure too many hot girls are COD, though.