Ladies, Is a big dick THAT much better?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by modestlyhung, Jun 18, 2008.

1. modestlyhung

modestlyhung New Member

I know there's a mystique about having sex with a guy with a big dick, and apparently it feels better. But does it feel THAT much better, or is it really part novelty and somewhat better? Does having sex with a guy who sucks in bed but have a big dick better that doing so with a guy with an average dick?

Any comments?

2. psosandra

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Not in my opinion. A guy has to have some skills, not just a big dick. One of the best fucks I've ever had was with a guy who was fairly small, but he was great!

3. LizC

LizC New Member

The worst sex I ever had was with the guy who had the biggest dick. A guy who sucks in bed is NOT helped by a large penis; IME it often makes it worse (it's better to be mercilessly pounded by a smaller dick, esp. when you start to get dryer and sore).

I think the far ends on both sides of the bell curve are at a disadvantage, either really small or really large. You can work around either one, certainly, but, at least for me, the odds of orgasming during intercourse are greatly diminished from either one. When we start talking the middle of the curve, then , yes, I personally prefer larger, but I've certainly enjoyed being with more average and smaller guys. And I know many girls who prefer guys a little smaller. Hell, I love to give blowjobs, and when I see a smaller penis I get a little thrill- much easier to suck!

Anyway, I think technique is more important than size (and girth is more important than length, also). There is an allure to a larger penis, I think they look nicer for one thing, but honestly, it isn't a make or break thing. If you are Modestly Hung, like you say, you're fine.

4. D_Peirsonne Plowblade

I have to agree. Wanting to please and giving the woman an opportunity to feel uninhibited is key. All things equal I hear a nice fat 7 incher maybe six inches around or more is thew cock of choice by experienced women. My gf's have all said to and about me anyway. They all like a little stretching.

5. B_Jennuine73

B_Jennuine73 New Member

Your cock looks about perfect My8x7.

As to the OP's questions...does a big dick feel better? Yes.

"Does having sex with a guy who sucks in bed but have a big dick better that doing so with a guy with an average dick?"

Does the guy with the average dick suck in bed too? If he does, then I'll go for the bigger dick that sucks in bed. Although I agree with Liz C about the dryness and pain when not aroused and being pounded with a big dick.

The biggest dick I had was also the worst fuck. He thought because his dick was big, that's all he needed. I used A LOT of lube!!!

6. Grindin

Grindin Active Member

Albums:
    All I've ever heard is it's not about the dick size, it's how you use it. I would think women like a big dick, but they would rather be with a guy who knows how to use it well.

7. B_Jill82

B_Jill82 New Member

If two guys have equal skills in bed, but one has a bigger dick than the other, I would have to say with confidence that personally the bigger guy would be a bigger lover. Psychologically for me a larger penis just has a edge to it, a power and presence, when i see it my body knows instantly that im about to be fucked and I start to get excited right away. A smaller penis on the other hand holds less psychological power, making me less exited before sex. I'm a firm believer that half of sex is in your mind, if you think your about to have the fuck of your life, then you will. If you think your about to have a miserable fuck, then you will. Bigger penises make girls imagine the great sex that will take place.

So yes. It makes a difference.

8. Jen's Wonders

Jen's Wonders New Member

Albums:
    Simply yes!

9. D_Ivana Dickenside

D_Ivana Dickenside New Member

it's not the size of the boat, it's the motion of the ocean.

SportyGirl likes this.
  10. tiggerpoo

Gold Member

Dick size counts nothing. It's Size of the bank balance that counts.

11. SandraSmithCarver

SandraSmithCarver New Member

Albums:

size never mattered to me until I just happened to date a guy who was 8.5 very thick inches, he knew how to work it too. There was something about being so opened up, like he could touch every inch of me, that was the bigeest i was ever with, he was AMAZING, but he really knew how to work it, if a guy is big and doesn't, well, that wouldnt be very good at all

12. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

If he's a bad fuck....his cock size probably wasnt the reason. Its the dudes who don't know how to do foreplay....don't know how to stimulate the clit and/or gspot...bad kisser...poor hygiene...didn't have a rhythm during sex...

13. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    I definitely feel a difference between larger and smaller guys. I don't happen to prefer one sensation over the other, but I can certainly understand how someone might.

14. Marlboro woman

Marlboro woman New Member

Being stretched by a big cock feels like heaven, and a man who is well endowed and good in bed is bliss.

15. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

All the dick in the world does me no good if he doesnt know how to kiss.

16. hungrockhunk

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    My ex-gf says she misses my thick dick because she doesn't get that stretch or full feeling from thinner guys.

SportyGirl likes this.
  17. D_Peirsonne Plowblade

Agreed. It takes practice and sensitivity to be good in bed. Thickness is a big satisfier too.

SportyGirl likes this.
  18. D_Peirsonne Plowblade

Ride on Sandra. Thanks for being so candid.

19. 6.5 texrick

6.5 texrick New Member

I have asked my GF this question and her reply was "The actual feeling of the penis being inside her vagina was more enjoyable with the biggest cock she has had, 8 x 7, but the all-around feeling of making love to me gives her a more enjoyable experience as well as deeper and more powerful orgasms.

Hope this helps

20. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Yes it does make a difference. A BIG :biggrin1: difference

Draft saved Draft deleted