Ladies, Is a big dick THAT much better?

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know there's a mystique about having sex with a guy with a big dick, and apparently it feels better. But does it feel THAT much better, or is it really part novelty and somewhat better? Does having sex with a guy who sucks in bed but have a big dick better that doing so with a guy with an average dick?

Any comments?

for me a big dick is much better, my past b/fs was ok an i thought they were on the larger size till i met my now hubby, sex was good in the past with there small cocks but a few could have done better on the knowing how to use them lol, but they did try have to give them credit there. but when i met my hubby first time i seen and felt his cock i think i gasp or something lol, i think just the size of it just told me that sex with him was going to be extasy and more, but i would have to say that he felt bigger both wider as well as longer and made me feel like something was happening going inside me, i like to feel the cock length going in and out and with the others guys it was like a fast jerk and then a jam back in, with a big cock i can feel the length and sort of count the inches going in and out each time, i never have felt this with a small cock. so for me bigger is much better, but it also as others have said he must also know how to use it as well, so guess im a very lucky women as my hubby knows how to use his hands his tounge and his cock, and that makes for a very good time in bed, been with him for 15 yrs, now and just love his perfect size cut cock pleases me every time.an i also try to return the favor as well. b/f sizes range from 4x4.5 to 5x4.75 some were uncut others cut, hubby is 7.78 in,x7.5 around, so have to say that compared to the others that yes bigger is better.

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Your husband is actually closer to average than your previous bfs...

yes he is, but he is bigger and i can feel the diffrence from the smaller b/fs,and his bigger one, and get more pleasure from his than i did from there cocks, i was just answering the question best i could, as there are much bigger , but as they say bigger is not always better. it has to be just right ,and the guy needs to know how to use it as well LOL, and hubby knows how. there is a lot more that also goes with it than just sex between us .so that helps out to but still i noticed the diffrence in his bigger cock than the ones in the past and it felt good to me,

TomSchmo

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If a bigger dick was that much better or more important for women, then wouldnt there be alot more women on this site...

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If a bigger dick was that much better or more important for women, then wouldnt there be alot more women on this site...

not really, and like some of us women have stated in the past it isnt really just a bigger cock you need ,you must also know how to use the one your blest with that counts. and be good at other things as well to go with it. but when we are lucky to come across with a guy who has a nice size cock between his legs be it above averge or what ever ,we are very blest in many ways provided he respects us in other ways as well ,and can use what he has in a pleasing way for the both of us, not just to wham bam thank you mam way an then its off to his next girl. so if he brings that attitude with him to bed it wont matter what size his cock is he wont bring any pleasure to most women im sure. just my opion here but am sure lot of women will agree with me on this.

TomSchmo

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
not really, and like some of us women have stated in the past it isnt really just a bigger cock you need ,you must also know how to use the one your blest with that counts. and be good at other things as well to go with it. but when we are lucky to come across with a guy who has a nice size cock between his legs be it above averge or what ever ,we are very blest in many ways provided he respects us in other ways as well ,and can use what he has in a pleasing way for the both of us, not just to wham bam thank you mam way an then its off to his next girl. so if he brings that attitude with him to bed it wont matter what size his cock is he wont bring any pleasure to most women im sure. just my opion here but am sure lot of women will agree with me on this.

well i was kinda making a lil joke with that statement, but im confused, are you agreeing or disagreeing with it?

TomSchmo

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Must improve: realization that women want it all; and at different times, and in no particular order or logic.

Oh ok. Yeah and that whole knowing how to use it and skills with that is something i need t work, but i just need more experience.

JC8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh ok. Yeah and that whole knowing how to use it and skills with that is something i need t work, but i just need more experience.

In all seriousness: that was not a knock, a dis, etc, etc.

Best (uninvited) advice: worry about doing right by her, but don't worry too much about doing it right. Just pay attention.

TomSchmo

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
In all seriousness: that was not a knock, a dis, etc, etc.

Best (uninvited) advice: worry about doing right by her, but don't worry too much about doing it right. Just pay attention.

Yeah i know it wasnt, I was just thinking out loud.
And yeah im a quick learner :smile:

feel thick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
looks like some balance here. But the plain fact is the title of this site -- given over to large cocks. Of course you can be good in bed, satisfy her (or him), with a small or "normal". But almost all of us like big cocks, for whatever reason. They look good, damn it.
By the way I like large pussies but that doesn't mean I won't be attracted to a woman with a small one.
A little common sense goes a long way, big cock lovers.

jessicacolt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Time to contribute my 2 cents. I think I'm like most women and don't choose my man strictly on his cock size. Love is more than just sex. That said, I've never had good sex with anyone in the 4 inch range partly to to it slipping out and the man's lack of confidence. However, I've had great sex and not so great sex with average men (5-6 inches). I've only had two lovers in the big range (7-8 inches). ONE WAS INCREDIBLE! The other was pathetic. I've never had a so-called monter 9 inches and above...but at that point, I'm thinking that it would be too big for me.(and I have a small mouth so I couldn't even give a blowjob to anyone with over 7 inches in thickness.)

So I guess I believe more in the "motion of the ocean". That said, and everything else being equal, I'd prefer a man that is around 7.5 long and 6.5 thick.

gimme_another_inch

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The worst sex I ever had was with the guy who had the biggest dick. A guy who sucks in bed is NOT helped by a large penis; IME it often makes it worse (it's better to be mercilessly pounded by a smaller dick, esp. when you start to get dryer and sore).

I think the far ends on both sides of the bell curve are at a disadvantage, either really small or really large. You can work around either one, certainly, but, at least for me, the odds of orgasming during intercourse are greatly diminished from either one. When we start talking the middle of the curve, then , yes, I personally prefer larger, but I've certainly enjoyed being with more average and smaller guys. And I know many girls who prefer guys a little smaller. Hell, I love to give blowjobs, and when I see a smaller penis I get a little thrill- much easier to suck!

Anyway, I think technique is more important than size (and girth is more important than length, also). There is an allure to a larger penis, I think they look nicer for one thing, but honestly, it isn't a make or break thing. If you are Modestly Hung, like you say, you're fine.

you made my day, given it's monday, you made my week!!!