Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

docthompson

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
small dicks like mike millions and jesus joe Rodriguez-Brewster of Philadelphia,who voted for Trump-king of small dicks.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
depends where you put the chicken
In my mouth, and not the bin, sadly. I believe peppers would have made it even worse if inserted elsewhere. On the other hand, I did eventually manage to dump enough salt on it to be able to taste... something. It's like that chicken was some kind of singularity for spices. I kept adding and adding, and tasting nothing.

I have a pretty big dick according to all the girls I've slept with and it has its ups and downs I've had a few girls turn me down when we were about to have sex. Now almost all of my exs were below 5'3 which may have something to do with it but I love short girls I am only 8.5 inches so I don't feel I'm huge but just big I've had girls cry from hitting their cervix I've also had one girl who thought having her cervix hit was ecstasy after I hit she was super kinky anyways lol. Overall I'd say it's just meh it has its perks and problems like everything else

Reactions: BetterFuture

blonk

Loved Member
Media
Cockburn Harbour (Turks and Caicos Islands)
Sexuality
Non-Binary
My gf is the queen of size queens. She's sure had big ones. But I'm small, yet she's been with me for 4 years. So there's got to be something more than a BIG penis to catch her.
I love big dicks!...although my pussy is so tight all you can see and feel touching are my pink walls...I love the full feeling of them entering me and adjusting to their size...every nerve ending is stimulated, every spot is stroked...a big dick is a grown man's dick, and a grown man with a small dick well is uh under developed....the only reason why most women say size doesn't matter us because they never had a thick cock in them with a nice length to fuck them into the next dimension....I have had dicks from 7 inches to 13 inches and thick...these men know how to beam you up Scotty into outer space lol...so I don't care how good you are fucked with your little friend...or how much oral he gave you...try a big cock with great oral and see you will be on that spaceship to never come back...btw I am dating someone now who is 9 inches and thick...he bends me over and grabs my face and fucks my wett cumming pussy into oblivion ...I didn't know where I was I just blacked out...so...yea I can't stand small dicks no matter how good of a they are

this a dude trollin'. no one on this site in a decade has been proven as over 10". Almost none (what, maybe 1-3?) over 9". 13" lol stfu.

blonk

Loved Member
Media
Cockburn Harbour (Turks and Caicos Islands)
Sexuality
Non-Binary
I guess I have a modern socially PC vagina that says no it's not much better. Don't get me wrong, my husband is a great lover. But if I didn't connect with him in many ways I would have left him due to genital size incompatibility.
So you're saying he has a small dick? Or you have a large vagina?

Brisler

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So you're saying he has a small dick? Or you have a large vagina?

I think you completely misunderstood her post. What I took from her post is that you, blonk, have a pathetic hobby and really need to move on. But maybe I misunderstood her post as well.

Reactions: AlteredEgo

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I'm saying if he were some ordinary guy I would have moved on to a smaller man that I can have intercourse with. I'm built tiny and he's huge. We have sex only a few times a year because it hurts. And yes, we've tried lube. It sucks being head over heels in love and not being able to express that through penetrative sex.

Reactions: BetterFuture

soren10

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LOL replay to the OP. dude or girl whatever. what answers did you expected to get..? making this question here is very pointless. it's like going in a bikers pub in Kansas and ask the bikers if they like to drink beer or if any drink with alcohol is fine. buddy 80+ % of them will go for a beer any day of the month.. all i am saying is that here is the LPSG most women here are size queens for whatever reason.. so this is not the best place to get a more objective answer..!!!