Ladies - Is a Girth of 5.5" Tough to Take?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by makisupa16, Jul 2, 2009.

1. makisupa16

makisupa16 New Member

If a girl is used to girth of 4.5"...how much more difficult is 5.5" to take? Thanks

2. bertie101

bertie101 New Member

Not having a vagina I'm probably not the ideal person to answer this...but I would hazard a guess that it's not more difficult...it's a relief.

For the sweet love of Jesus.

3. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

I think for the majority of women, 5.5 isn't going to be difficult to take. She'll definitely feel it more, but you should be able to just slide ride in (assuming she's properly aroused.).

4. Mr_Cumalot

Mr_Cumalot New Member

Albums:
    Yeah everyone on here says 6 inch girth is big but I'm just over 6 and I have never once had a problem inserting it in a girl except one girl that was about 5 foot tall and a virgin, and one other girl where it was trying to push her skin around her vagina inside her as well. The other 15 girls took it pretty easily but I do like a little stroke and tongue action first.

Loads of guys on here that say they are 6 have also gone on about struggling to get it in and I think that must be bullshit.

5. burst

burst New Member

dude... they give birth to human babies so 5.5 would be like eating a tootsie roll for them lol they can take it

6. crossy

Gold Member

I suspect that any dick less than 6" of midshaft girth upon insertion would feel real good for perhaps three or four thrusts then the vag expands, the ecstatic friction ceases, then I suppose it's like sticking your dick out a window. Younger ladies usually won't expand as much as a parous gal 35 years and older. The vaginally mature women are much more inclined to relish the fat dicks.

#6 crossy, Jul 2, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2009
  7. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

Seriously? You're not a woman, you don't really have any room to talk. The only reason we give birth to human babies so well is because our cervix contracts. That doesn't happen during sex. And giving birth isn't exactly painless, either. Hence the pain meds.

What the fuck. lol. I've never experienced that in my life. Thanks for trying though. Again, you aren't a woman, you can't talk about what happens to our vaginas.

I don't think it's bullshit at all. Not all women are the same size vaginally.

8. marriedasian

marriedasian Member

Albums:
    Over time the vagina will get used to and be able to take girthy cocks... a little at a time makes a lot, right?

9. kc2007

kc2007 Member

Albums:
    5.5 is an above avg girth, and most non-size queens will find it perfect. The highest rated and best-selling dildos are in the range of 5.5-6 girth. Although, the size of the woman's vagina factors in greatly. While 5.5 inches will be on the end of some women's limit, it may be only at the beginning of others in terms of what feels best. I don't know how you can discredit personal experience as "bullshit" when everyone's different. For a bigger/looser pussy, 6 inches will slip right it, for a tighter woman it would feel like it's splitting her in 2.

10. badgirl22

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    my guy is 6 in girth and it's perfect! 5.5 is nice too

11. D_Chauncy Throckmorton Dicque III

OK I could not pass this one up. This girl just tore this guy a new ass because "he's not a woman, and obviously doesn't know shit." Well mam... let me tell you something. The cervix does NOT NOT NOT contract for child birth. It dilates. Which means it opens up to allow for the birth of the baby. DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

12. the_reverend

Gold Member

i'm 5.5 around, and i've never been with a girl who couldn't take it in eventually. on a few occasions, it took some work...but that was all part of the fun. and the reactions i got all seemed to point more in the "that was worth the effort" and "good stretch" department than "that was such a chore." lol. of course, these are all first hand accounts so they might've just been flattering me. :p

13. tiff86

tiff86 New Member

My bf is 5.5 thickness and I think it's perfect for me, he's thick but he's not super crazy thick :smile:

Draft saved Draft deleted