Ladies is he aware...

got_lost

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No I don't think it would change anything per se.
I don't think he'd suddenly get interested in sex or having a sexual relationship. He already knows I am desperate for one and that hasn't changed anything.

But I've written blogs here that, I think I would not wish him to read at this point and if I did choose to share those thoughts with him further down the line then I'd probably phrase it differently to him than I did in the blogs! :rolleyes:

Like others have replied, this is 'my' space... my place to come to and talk openly about things, flirt and yes, ogle what I can't have! :tongue:

Last edited:

Poundera

Experimental Member
Media
my boyfriend has no idea. Although I think he would be fine if he found out, I probably won't be volunteering the site to him anytime soon - since he's on the "pretty small" side.
He's DEFINITELY SMALLER than my ex-husband - who i think was "nicely average" size. At least my Ex didn't constantly slip out (even when I'm on top ALL the time now!), and I could actually tell when he had Cum in me!)

sounds like a wee bit of frustration.

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Like others have replied, this is 'my' space... my place to come to and talk openly about things, flirt and yes, ogle what I can't have! :tongue:

I wanna put my Youtube in your Myspace! :tongue:

Anyway...when I've told people/girls about this site (I haven't told any males) it has always ended badly. This place is cursed! Or maybe I'm cursed...or maybe the girls I told about this site were cursed. Cursed because of the site? Or were they cursed before then?

:tongue:

Still, I would advise people to keep their membership here private. The other person will likely get jealous/insert negative feeling here.

DGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ditto :heart:

Well, I been gone a sec, but I missed something? :confused:
Tell us, will ya !!
We are dying to know!!
Oh, by the way, hubby already knows!!
I don't hide it when he is sitting right their while I type!! His computer is like in the same darn room! Alos, I asked him many times to become a member of the sites I am on. He only became a member on the SEXYANDFUNNY one...