Ladies is he aware...

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No I don't think it would change anything per se.
I don't think he'd suddenly get interested in sex or having a sexual relationship. He already knows I am desperate for one and that hasn't changed anything.

But I've written blogs here that, I think I would not wish him to read at this point and if I did choose to share those thoughts with him further down the line then I'd probably phrase it differently to him than I did in the blogs! :rolleyes:

Like others have replied, this is 'my' space... my place to come to and talk openly about things, flirt and yes, ogle what I can't have! :tongue:

What do you mean, you can't have?

lgej

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my boyfriend has no idea. Although I think he would be fine if he found out, I probably won't be volunteering the site to him anytime soon - since he's on the "pretty small" side.
He's DEFINITELY SMALLER than my ex-husband - who i think was "nicely average" size. At least my Ex didn't constantly slip out (even when I'm on top ALL the time now!), and I could actually tell when he had Cum in me!)

What is it that made you choose your boyfriend? Did you become enamored of him before you saw his "goods"? Are you at all satisfied sexually? Does penis size really mean less to you than you would have us believe? You seem quite unhappy sexually.

Notaguru2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my boyfriend has no idea. Although I think he would be fine if he found out, I probably won't be volunteering the site to him anytime soon - since he's on the "pretty small" side.
He's DEFINITELY SMALLER than my ex-husband - who i think was "nicely average" size. At least my Ex didn't constantly slip out (even when I'm on top ALL the time now!), and I could actually tell when he had Cum in me!)

With this post... you can never tell him about this site =)

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
My date doesn't know, but I wouldn't hide it if it came up. That said, I like that this is my own place to come, my space -- like someone mentioned.

C_T_D

1st Like
Media
Hellllll no!

I doubt she'd be surprised though. She knows how obsessed with my size, or lack thereof, I can be. After the initial realization wore off she'd probably divorce me

Last edited:

SexyNerdGirl

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have not told him, though he would be perfectly fine (if not excited) with it. We are very open and don't generally "hide" things, but at the same time I want something that is my own sometimes. And, while, he is a candidate for here, I think for the time being this will remain just mine ;) But, I will tell him eventually.

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah this pretty much sums it up for me. I showed him the site once and he sorta thought it was funny but I dont bring it up. When I showed it to him I didnt know I'd be a regular yet and I think he thought i just randomly found it once or something. I mean I dont think he'd freak if he knew honestly half the time here Im just bragging on him anyway lol but yeah maybe its bad but I sorta like this just being my place.

I have not told him, though he would be perfectly fine (if not excited) with it. We are very open and don't generally "hide" things, but at the same time I want something that is my own sometimes. And, while, he is a candidate for here, I think for the time being this will remain just mine ;) But, I will tell him eventually.

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like that this is my own place to come, my space -- like someone mentioned.

Yeah exactly. I think for me it's like I don't really talk about some of this stuff in real life like my 2 best friends I will but my other friends we don't talk about this stuff but here I blab to everyone lol.

My Girl doesn't know :p.. if she knew she would tell me to stay away! she wants the cock for herself only lol:p