Ladies, is it better for a guy to think he's too big or too small?

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
These "if you were forced to choose" questions, is it me or are they really really dumb?

"Oh yeah, I was sitting in the cafe the other day and these two naked guys came up to me, one was ripped but had a smaller cock, the other wasn't so funny but had a huge bank account. I just didn't know which one to choose."

Happens every day in my town.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I blame the Americans!! (in the hope that it will get me a spanking when he reads this)

It's the 2 party voting system, you see. If you're not for it you're against it, and all that jazz.

There is no inbetween, no sliding scale - just option 1 or option 2 - can't like 'em both, can't hate 'em both. You gotta choose and stick with that choice forever, or you're a turn coat. Do it, CHOOSE!! :smile:

I blame the Americans!! (in the hope that it will get me a spanking when he reads this)

It's the 2 party voting system, you see. If you're not for it you're against it, and all that jazz.
Annoys me, too. One side has to be 100% right, the other is automatically 100% wrong - and usually 'evil'.
It's bollocks. :rolleyes:

sandiasky9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yup, need an ask the women section or subset.
I have to read into it some to get my two cents out there. If a guy thinks he is bigger than he is than he has likely had some sensitive and talkative lovers that create the exaggerated self-worth. If a guy thinks he is too small a possible positive is that he is sensitive type that wants to please his lovers and has concerns. Hopefully, the concerns are superficial though given all I read hear from women, generalizing, is that yeah size matters but a woman can be completely satisfied by a good lover regardless of size. Thus, my two cents that the guy thinking he is too small just needs to open up his hearing function.

NePlusUltra

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
These "if you were forced to choose" questions, is it me or are they really really dumb?

"Oh yeah, I was sitting in the cafe the other day and these two naked guys came up to me, one was ripped but had a smaller cock, the other wasn't so funny but had a huge bank account. I just didn't know which one to choose."

Happens every day in my town.

Either/Or questions can often be extreme and unrealistic, but they can be very revealing as well. Its about gauging a person's priorities and preferences in a way that doesn't let the person escape with a non-answer. For example, if I said "If you were forced to kill your mother or your father, which one would you kill?" You probably don't want to kill either one, but if you absolutely HAD to choose, it would force you to prioritize what you value about each one and how much. You would pick one, and then probably feel obligated to explain your choice.

That may be a poor example but these types of questions can be useful, IMHO.

basincreek

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yup, need an ask the women section or subset.
I have to read into it some to get my two cents out there. If a guy thinks he is bigger than he is than he has likely had some sensitive and talkative lovers that create the exaggerated self-worth. If a guy thinks he is too small a possible positive is that he is sensitive type that wants to please his lovers and has concerns. Hopefully, the concerns are superficial though given all I read hear from women, generalizing, is that yeah size matters but a woman can be completely satisfied by a good lover regardless of size. Thus, my two cents that the guy thinking he is too small just needs to open up his hearing function.

Interesting perspective. Now do you think a guy who actually is small should warn a woman ahead of time? Because I was told this was a bad idea.

Either/Or questions can often be extreme and unrealistic, but they can be very revealing as well. Its about gauging a person's priorities and preferences in a way that doesn't let the person escape with a non-answer. For example, if I said "If you were forced to kill your mother or your father, which one would you kill?" You probably don't want to kill either one, but if you absolutely HAD to choose, it would force you to prioritize what you value about each one and how much. You would pick one, and then probably feel obligated to explain your choice.

That may be a poor example but these types of questions can be useful, IMHO.

Exactly. Of course in real life we always have a spectrum of options available but these types of questions force us into thinking about how we would choose even if it was between two undesirable options. Other types of this question often come to me from other guys in the form of "you have to fuck one of these two generally undesirable women: who would you choose?*" It often lends itself to interesting debate.

As far as I'm concerned there is no "right" or "wrong" answer to this. If I thought there was I would have just written a mini-essay on the subject and everyone could have ignored it as the rantings of a madman.

*I once choose Sara Vowell over Britney Spears because I really have a thing against headcases and at least Sara would provide interesting post-sex conversations.

Jillang

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Someone actually had to tell you that was a bad idea? Why would you think it was a good idea?

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
If you absolutely had to kill one person, one being black, one white, one a man and one a woman, would your answer make you a sexist racist depending on whether you are male or female, black or white?

basincreek

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Someone actually had to tell you that was a bad idea? Why would you think it was a good idea?

My reasoning was this: When she sees what I have she'll know right away that I'm in the bottom thirty percent of men. Now she might be a very special gal that absolutely won't care that most other men are bigger than me but she'll still be somewhat disappointed that I'm not quite "average."

But if I tell her ahead of time she's had time to mentally prepare and possibly bail if she's not going to be interested in anything as small as I have. And, since I plan to do everything I can to try and make sex good, size deficiency or not, it might make me look strong of character for not letting the fact that I know that she knows I'm smaller than normal get to me.

That was my reasoning.

If you absolutely had to kill one person, one being black, one white, one a man and one a woman, would your answer make you a sexist racist depending on whether you are male or female, black or white?

I'd choose the white male because they tend to run things anyways.

Shoot that might mean me!

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If I found out a guy had been significantly over-estimating his size I would probably be irritated with him (to put it mildly). I don't like lying, especially when it's done in a manipulative way (I'm assuming the over-estimation was to manipulate me into having sex with him).

If a guy was concerned about how small he was (whether he really was small or not), he wouldn't get any sex from me either. Not because of his size, but because I find confidence attractive, and worrying about how small you are isn't confident. It would be a little different if I asked his size outright and he answered 4 inches (or whatever). He would probably still get sex then because he gave me an answer confidently when asked (not that i would ask).

And BC, it's pretty easy to figure out someone's approximate size before you get naked with them. Most men (all the ones I've been with anyway) seem to get hard pretty quickly when kissing. And if I'm kissing them, my hands are very, very busy downstairs . . .

basincreek

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
And BC, it's pretty easy to figure out someone's approximate size before you get naked with them. Most men (all the ones I've been with anyway) seem to get hard pretty quickly when kissing. And if I'm kissing them, my hands are very, very busy downstairs . . .

Well, shit! There goes that plan.

D_Hammond Happydipper

Account Disabled
Media
Size checks? Give him a lengthy hug, maybe rub his lower back at the same time. Rub his upper thigh while riding in the car or a cab. Just grab it. :smile:

will not get me hard....
but you will feel the thickness

both are likely only to focus on themselves during sex; either worried if they're good enough or in awe of their own self-proclaimed awesomeness. I prefer my men to be focussed on US, not just his member.
I would not have a problem with that,
psychological pleasure would be better than getting off anyways( that is something I would prefer over busting a nut)

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well, shit! There goes that plan.

Sorry, there's really no hiding it. But you'll be fine! Don't mention your size. If she asks, tell her the honest truth and DON'T apologise for it - be proud and confident about what you've got (even if you don't feel that way inside). Let her explore you. And if she doesn't like what you've got, SHE is the one with the problem, not you.

!!!!!!
:kiss:

:redface::smile:

Nevfx

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual

Yep! Your right there, just kissing gets most guys, especially me, very hard:rolleyes:

Nevfx

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I used to think mine was small until I came here and read a lot of stuff here and other places too. Now I'm definitely more confident that the old tool set will git'r'done, until she starts needing a major depth charge that is.

So getting to a guy later in life usually helps to bolster the confidence Katt is talking about.

I feel the same, I used to think I was small until I posted pics here.