Ladies , is it wrong to

B_frank969

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hi Ladies,
Is it wrong to just ask for a BJ? If I get all turned on by something and my wife can see that I am hard, most of the time she will just ask are you ok over there? I will sometimes say no and if she doesn't make a move I will grab her hand and put it on my hard-on. And ask her to kiss or lick it, hoping to get a full BJ.

B_frank969

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
She its ok for me to just come right out and say " do you wanna suck me"? What would be the best way to ask for it?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
do, not, i repeat, do NOT say, "Hunny-bunny, will you put your kissy-kiss on my no-no place?"
ROTFLMAO

No it's not bad, why should you always be the one to initiate sex, she should sometimes just come over and force you to submit to her wild sexual demands :)
I was thinking the same thing, SP.:rolleyes::smile:

B_frank969

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I know, but she is not wild. I tried, but many vibs, some soft cuffs with ties and blind folds... the only time she gets alittle crazy is when she is pretty drunk.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You could say 'let's play a game where we pretend your mouths a garage and my cock's a car'. Seriously just ask her, tell her you love the way she sucks your cock.

B_frank969

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Also if i walk into the room with my cock out, she thinks i am being stupid. what do you think about that one?

B_Sativa

1st Like
Media
In a dry flat land out west! Las Vegas, NV
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
this may be inappropriate but....always, and i mean always, wash your ass before asking for oral sex and you will get a better response!! I'm not saying you don't...but it makes for a much more pleasurable experience for both parties! I've heard from other women that this is a issue for them as well. And if the sack is shaved... all I'm saying is it is much more enticing!!

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am rpoud to say, I have never asked for sex, of any kind. I have either demanded it, or it just happened.

Asking, to me, sounds so wierd and awkward.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Disclaimer: All I know are the brief snapshots given here. I have based my conclusion on the data given, which could be totally incomplete.

OK -- now my comment:

If I were your gf, I'd be offended. YOu keep demanding she do things for you. It sounds like a very busy one-way street.

Trust me. One of my bf's idea of "foreplay" is the phrase, "Suck my cock." After a while, you feel like saying, "Nah, I'd rather suck my thumb."

You'd probably get more response if you whispered in her ear, "I'm gonna
lick you till you go crazy and then I'm going to pound you until you scream."

In this thread you're coming across as a very selfish lover. If you want her to reciprocate (give back), be a little bit more interested in HER sex and HER go-buttons.

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would ask her just what entices her to want to give it to you, and go from there. I know that I don't want to be asked...it's already on my mind, so to be asked is just taken as a sign of being inattentive to me.

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ideally, you should sometimes make sex all about her pleasure. If that's the case, then I think you should not feel guilty about asking for a blowjob for yourself sometimes. And maybe sometimes she should offer without you having to ask. It's hard to tell who is being selfish here.

Trust me. One of my bf's idea of "foreplay" is the phrase, "Suck my cock." After a while, you feel like saying, "Nah, I'd rather suck my thumb."
I don't understand the "after a while." Just how long are you willing to stay with someone that is not satisfying you? :confused:
You'd probably get more response if you whispered in her ear, "I'm gonna lick you till you go crazy and then I'm going to pound you until you scream."
Of course he would get more response to that, but I think he's asking if it's OK for him to sometimes be the receiver of pleasure.

B_frank969

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I am not one way. I give and offer oral, massages, sex, help her play with her viberator. She doesn't like having her pussy licked either. Its not like i'm walking around all day asking and begging. I just wanted to know that if asking for a bj once in a while was ok.