Ladies is pale a turn off or turn on

Jojo51623

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am a guy with pale skin. I know there are tanning beds and what not but I'd rather not risk the chance of getting cancer. I have been told maybe try tanning creams but I heard they make your skin orange looking. So girls is pale skin on guys a turn off or turn on?

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
perma tans from a bed are, in my opinion, ugly and tacky.

there's nothing sexy about the leathery skin & cancer you'll have twenty years on.

ConstantComment

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can find a pale man sexy. I once dated a redhead with milky white skin and I found him very sexy. Whatever age you are now, you will be very happy with yourself when you get to the upper ages of life and you have taken of yourself. When you become 50+, that in itself will be considered sexy.

If you're looking for different ways to sex yourself up, try building some muscle, that has lots of benefits and won't age you.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Pale is not sexy to me. Can you cut grass for a couple of days and get a natural tan?

Have you not heard of malignant melanoma?

If a person with naturally pale skin wanders round in the sun with few clothes on skin damage will occur quite quickly.

The OP is very sensible not to do that.

He's far better off finding women who find him attractive than trying to change himself to suit those who don't.

Jojo51623

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Have you not heard of malignant melanoma?

If a person with naturally pale skin wanders round in the sun with few clothes on skin damage will occur quite quickly.

The OP is very sensible not to do that.

He's far better off finding women who find him attractive than trying to change himself to suit those who don't.

Thanks, I usually burn up before getting a tan because my mom's side of the family is pretty fair skinned. I guess that is what happens by having a little bit of Irish in me haha.

ConstantComment I plan to start my workout routine once the weather gets nicer. I have spent this time losing the weight I wanted to lose. Now I wanna turn it into muscle.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
what attracts my attention most are men who smile and men with perfect manners.
i might look at handsome men but i'll look away as soon as they scowl, spit or are rude.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am very pale myself so how could I fault a man for it? Some of my pale relations are quite attractive as well. I haven't dated just one sort of complexion in my life either.

I have a secret yen for a ginger man but haven't yet met one who likes me back that way. My present loves are too wonderful just to dump because of appearance. Don't assume your partners are so shallow as to rate your appearance higher than your heart and mind.

Pandora77

Cherished Member
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hmmmmm, I am pretty pale and blonde myself and for some reason I am not attracted to guys that are as blonde and pale as me (I do have a thing for Latinos, hmmmmmm). You know the saying: Opposites attrract lol

Then again when I meet someone with a great personality, good manners and great sense of humor, I don't give a damn what he looks like. As long as he looks after himself, takes care of his body (at least a little) and treats me good, a guy could be black, white, green or purple, I wont care.

I find the way you think good though: Better to be pale than have leathery and wrinkly skin at 30 and/or skin cancer.

Jojo51623

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hmmmmm, I am pretty pale and blonde myself and for some reason I am not attracted to guys that are as blonde and pale as me (I do have a thing for Latinos, hmmmmmm). You know the saying: Opposites attrract lol

Then again when I meet someone with a great personality, good manners and great sense of humor, I don't give a damn what he looks like. As long as he looks after himself, takes care of his body (at least a little) and treats me good, a guy could be black, white, green or purple, I wont care.

I find the way you think good though: Better to be pale than have leathery and wrinkly skin at 30 and/or skin cancer.

Damn you women and Latinos haha. I don't have a problem with Latinos, I have quite a few friends that are Latino and am even interested in a Latino girl but my ex cheated one me with a Latino and I always seem to get cock blocked by them lol.

It's great to hear that skin color doesn't play a factor for you though.

Pandora77

Cherished Member
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Damn you women and Latinos haha. I don't have a problem with Latinos, I have quite a few friends that are Latino and am even interested in a Latino girl but my ex cheated one me with a Latino and I always seem to get cock blocked by them lol.

It's great to hear that skin color doesn't play a factor for you though.

Poor guy......need some cheering up? :wink:

AlphaSpartan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Everyone has their own tastes. In general, however, pale tends to be a big turn-off for women since I more than likely means the man doesn't get out a lot. Naturally tanned men are usually more adventurous... and fake tans are just screaming for attention.

Personally, I won't even make eye contact with women if they have an obviously fake tan or are wearing more than just a touch of makeup. Both are huge turn-offs for me.

Jojo51623

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's not that I don't get out enough though. I can sit out in the sun all day and will burn up before getting a good tan. I guess I will just have to find a girl that likes pale skin.

Chantal_Kyrie

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Personally I love my men pale. For a white girl living in barren frozen wasteland of central Canada, I'm rather dark skinned even in winter, and I actually love the look of my body next to a pale one. I find it incredibly visually stimulating ;)

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
oh god, please avoid the tanning beds!!! :shock: there's nothing less attractive than an orangey leathery complexion composed of skin cancer. you don't wanna look like one of those douchebags from jersey shore, do you?! :eek: i'd much rather be with an all natural pale guy (like my BF) than a leathery crusty overcooked piece of toast.

and as for being pale, there's nothing wrong with it. like i said earlier my BF happens to be super pale too and i think he looks great. he's got the whitest ass i've ever seen, and it's a mighty fine ass too :biggrin:

i think as long as you don't look like a weird nocturnal creature that's never gone out into sun, like gollum from lord of the rings, i'm sure you will be fine, paleness and all :wink: