Ladies is pale a turn off or turn on

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media
I am a guy with pale skin. I know there are tanning beds and what not but I'd rather not risk the chance of getting cancer. I have been told maybe try tanning creams but I heard they make your skin orange looking. So girls is pale skin on guys a turn off or turn on?

Decent fake tans don't look orange.

I prefer guys to be olive skinned but it depends on the guy himself.If he is very good looking i wouldnt care if his skin was striped :wink:

ScorpioSlut

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I prefer my men with some color to them but I would never reject a man just because he's pale. Just like I wouldn't reject a man because his eyes are green and not brown or he has blonde hair and not brown. People are who they are and should be loved as such. If someone doesn't value you your physical appearance and can't look beyond that to what's inside and what is really important then they simply aren't good enough for you.

Jojo51623

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
oh god, please avoid the tanning beds!!! :shock: there's nothing less attractive than an orangey leathery complexion composed of skin cancer. you don't wanna look like one of those douchebags from jersey shore, do you?! :eek: i'd much rather be with an all natural pale guy (like my BF) than a leathery crusty overcooked piece of toast.

and as for being pale, there's nothing wrong with it. like i said earlier my BF happens to be super pale too and i think he looks great. he's got the whitest ass i've ever seen, and it's a mighty fine ass too :biggrin:

i think as long as you don't look like a weird nocturnal creature that's never gone out into sun, like gollum from lord of the rings, i'm sure you will be fine, paleness and all :wink:

Lol, well because I have alopecia someone has called me gollum before, I even got the powder reference but I try not to let it get me down.

AlteredEgo, I have bad luck with women I guess. I've only ever been in one relationship, I'm still a virgin and I seem to only be in the friend zone for a lot of women. Often, I get feelings for girls and it seems to be one sided.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
This topic reminds me of Wally Pleasant's song Man With a Tan...

Anyway pale or tan makes no difference to me as long as it's not a fake tan. I don't like the way they look.

I guess I tend to date pale people. Thinking back, the majority of the people I've been involved with have been pale. I myself have legs the color of fish underbellies. I'd have made a great goth girl in high school. I might even glow in the dark.

I'm sorry you've not had good luck with girls and wish you the best of luck in the future.

Last edited:

badgirl22

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Funny I never thought of skin color one way or another as a dating criteria. I prefer darker haired men over blonds for some reason I can't explain but I've never really taken note of skin color. I've dated very a pale guy with an Irish background to a very dark skinned African American. Sexy on both ends of the spectrum IMHO.