Ladies, is there really a such thing as him going too deep?

EboniGoddess

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I thought about posting this in the Sex With A Large Penis category but I really wanted to hear from women on this. I've had sex with guys with small dicks and guys with big dicks. I like the big dicks because I like it when it fills my pussy. It's painful when it goes really deep but for me pain is pleasure. I like rough sex so it gets me really aroused when I feel full. When a guy goes in really deep I tell him to go faster. I was chatting with a female friend and she told me that for some women it's unbearable. See the attached pic. Can any ladies describe what exactly this feels like? Does it really feel like something is broken? Is it a sharp pain or something?

Guys, if you've received feedback from women feel free to share.

TOO DEEP.jpg

EboniGoddess

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes. There is such a thing as going too deep. It is a sharp pain with each thrust and afterwards feels like menstrual cramping.

WOW! That's crazy. I never knew that. I've had pain but as I said I like it so I just figured that was the pain being referenced but clearly I've never had any pains like that. That sounds awful. I experience what some people consider cervical orgasms and they are absolutely great.

Reactions: BillM

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
yeppers, totally a thing.

according to the boy it feels like being throw off the bed.

to me it feels like my uterus went three rounds with an angry Mike Tyson.

fortunately myself and boy are 99% compatible with the nekkid time. is usually booze or a loss of balance that causes problems.

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not very long, but I get too deep sometimes. My gf is similar to you in that she says it "hurts good" for me to hit the deep spots and she likes it hard and fast and deep. There is also too deep in the wrong spot, that never feels good. It is a balance of waiting for the right moment for the deep thrusts to put her over the edge. Too much, too soon doesn't work, and she has had a little abdominal discomfort, but we are far too in sync to let that happen much.

Reactions: Tattooed Goddess

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm not very long, but I get too deep sometimes. My gf is similar to you in that she says it "hurts good" for me to hit the deep spots and she likes it hard and fast and deep. There is also too deep in the wrong spot, that never feels good. It is a balance of waiting for the right moment for the deep thrusts to put her over the edge. Too much, too soon doesn't work, and she has had a little abdominal discomfort, but we are far too in sync to let that happen much.

this. there is good and deep
then there is too deep
it takes knowledge of ya partner to know the difference.

Doranq

Legendary Member
Media
Too deep was an issue even before I had a total hysterectomy that removed my cervix and about an inch of vaginal length. Now it's a real problem and renders far more pain during and after.
How does sex feel without the cervix like when he didn't go too deep?
Does it feel the same?

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
When he hit the cervix it was a sharp pain. When he hits the end (vaginal cuff) I have a line of scar tissue from it being sewn shut at that end. It's a thick line of scar tissue and that kind of tissue does not stretch. It puts stress on that area and it feels like if he were to push too hard he could bust it open. I can't explain exactly what it feels like. Clench your teeth together and try to poke through your cheek from the outside with your finger. Push hard....really hard. It's painful like that.

Reactions: ronin001 and BillM

Doranq

Legendary Member
Media
When he hit the cervix it was a sharp pain. When he hits the end (vaginal cuff) I have a line of scar tissue from it being sewn shut at that end. It's a thick line of scar tissue and that kind of tissue does not stretch. It puts stress on that area and it feels like if he were to push too hard he could bust it open. I can't explain exactly what it feels like. Clench your teeth together and try to poke through your cheek from the outside with your finger. Push hard....really hard. It's painful like that.
Ouchy. So other than the end of the tunnel figuratively speaking. Does everything else feel good?

Reactions: ronin001

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Everything else feels exactly the same as it did before the surgery. My only real issue is battling vaginal dryness since I opted to have my ovaries removed and take estrogen. I'm on a good dose of estrogen and it doesn't seem to help but it does chase away hot flashes.

Reactions: ronin001 and BillM

Jeffebean2003

Sexy Member
Media
My GF says the pain is a 'good pain'. But around her time of the month if I go too hard she has to go to the washroom after sex and pukes because it is so painful. I always say she should warn me but she never does.

Dirtymistress85

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yeah a guy can go too deep. Definately. And it's not fun. I like a good size cock knocking on my cervix. An average sized cock will do that in the right position. But some guys just thrust like maniacs and if they have a really big one it hurts. Bad. Indeed nausea and cramps all through the stomach. That's no fun. But it all depends on the position and the time of the month.

If I'm in pain he's not getting into either fornix.
In fact fucking is off for the foreseeable future.
He'll be picking himself off the floor and I'll be curled into a ball, direaching, hyper salivating, and trying to convince my stomach not to vomit the contents of my stomach over the sheets whilst wiping tears out of my eyes.

Messing around with various toys and having had partners of various endowments, combined with the kind of sex I enjoy and a touch of enjoying pain, I haven't had any bad pain from anything going to deep. I've had sex so rough I spotted blood for a few days afterwards, as well as bad cramp type sensations afterwards, but the sex itself was great. I've only had sex that rough a couple of times, though. Having my cervix bumped into doesn't "read" as pain to me, thankfully. At least, not in general.

There has only been one occasion where an ex of mine, we were fucking and he hit something at exactly the wrong angle that led to me curling into a little ball of pain and unhappy. Otherwise, I've had silicone toys that had a squishy enough firmness I could push a whole lot of length inside myself that normally would not fit. For more firm toys, as well as actual flesh and blood dick, there's a stopping point. My insides are only so big. Yes, there can be stretching, various positions, arousal levels, etc all taken into consideration, but my anatomy only gives so much when it's flesh inside me, even with rough/hard sex.

Doranq

Legendary Member
Media
Messing around with various toys and having had partners of various endowments, combined with the kind of sex I enjoy and a touch of enjoying pain, I haven't had any bad pain from anything going to deep. I've had sex so rough I spotted blood for a few days afterwards, as well as bad cramp type sensations afterwards, but the sex itself was great. I've only had sex that rough a couple of times, though. Having my cervix bumped into doesn't "read" as pain to me, thankfully. At least, not in general.

There has only been one occasion where an ex of mine, we were fucking and he hit something at exactly the wrong angle that led to me curling into a little ball of pain and unhappy. Otherwise, I've had silicone toys that had a squishy enough firmness I could push a whole lot of length inside myself that normally would not fit. For more firm toys, as well as actual flesh and blood dick, there's a stopping point. My insides are only so big. Yes, there can be stretching, various positions, arousal levels, etc all taken into consideration, but my anatomy only gives so much when it's flesh inside me, even with rough/hard sex.
That sounds awesome/fortunate.
Does hitting the very end with pretty good force feel good, like the posterior fornix?

Based on what the other women have said, it sounds like someone just kicked them in their lady balls. So I guess you drew a good card there.