ladies, is your ease of orgasm linked to your cycle?

ease of orgasms

• Total voters

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
mine is.

suddenly i'll find, to my frustration, that my orgasm is nowhere to be found. this cloud has a silver lining. it's my period warning. i'll start in the next few days.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm able to orgasm at any time of the month but when I'm ovulating and during my period my desire to orgasm(& fuck) goes through the roof.
Hard to say if it's linked to being "ready" and perpetually horny and nonstop thinking about sex or what.

Pretty sure it might be.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm able to orgasm at any time of the month but when I'm ovulating and during my period my desire to orgasm(& fuck) goes through the roof.
Hard to say if it's linked to being "ready" and perpetually horny and nonstop thinking about sex or what.

Pretty sure it might be.
ovulation has me wanking thee times a day.
i'm glad it doesn't last long!

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Talk to me about it, right?
Chronic crotch watching and having to constantly rub one out so I can think straight!:tongue:
and if i'm dating someone? yes, there does come a point where a grown man will cry from ball ache, exhaustion and sleep deprivation.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I find I'm about average horny coming up to my period but that I don't lubricate quite as easy - this makes masturbation slightly annoying, but once lubricated I don't notice any different in how much stimulation or for how long it takes to make me cum. For sex it isn't so much of a problem because normal foreplay is more than enough to get the juices flowing.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I haven't noticed that my orgasms are linked with my cycle. However, sometimes it's impossible to orgasm. It seems to hover just out of reach until I'm so frustrated that I give up. The horrible thing is I can feel it, it's right there... and it's gone again? WTH?!?!

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I voted on the bloke part cause I'm feeling particularly annoying today. That being said I asked the missus and right after her period its not only easy but very easy to orgasm. I experimced this yesterday. I had only just entered when I felt her shaking, I asked "did you already cum?" because I was surprised and she answered *nod* lol. Since her medical DNC her periods have become regular for the first time since being with her. This has had a very positive effect on her arousal response only in the respect that we can actually gauge when she will be or won't be. Its a new thing for both of us I this particular relationship. (Co authored by Mrs. Intrigue)

fire77

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I can orgasm anytime of the month but the last two or three days before my cycle, I loose interest and switch to arguing with my husband, once my period start my desire sky rocket and I turn to a sex beast. So my orgasm count and intensity go way up.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I haven't noticed that my orgasms are linked with my cycle. However, sometimes it's impossible to orgasm. It seems to hover just out of reach until I'm so frustrated that I give up. The horrible thing is I can feel it, it's right there... and it's gone again? WTH?!?!
that's exactly what it's like!
have you tried noting the dates and seeing if there's a pattern?
once i figured out my pattern it became really useful.
two days' notice, especially if you're irregular, is a god send.

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

The last time that happened to my wife it scared the crap out of me. She got this angry look and started furrowing her brow and grinding on top of me really hard and asking me to squeeze her nipples as hard as I could. She came but holy fuck I was in pain. I have never been ridden that hard. She was so frustrated because of it. It rarely happens but I totally empathize! (I think its empathize I always mix that and sympathize up)

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
that's exactly what it's like!
have you tried noting the dates and seeing if there's a pattern?
once i figured out my pattern it became really useful.
two days' notice, especially if you're irregular, is a god send.

Interesting! I've just never noticed when it was. I'm very regular thanks to BC, if it wasn't for those little candies I would be a weepy grumpy mess. I'm going to check my calendar the next time it happens to see where I am in my cycle.

The last time that happened to my wife it scared the crap out of me. She got this angry look and started furrowing her brow and grinding on top of me really hard and asking me to squeeze her nipples as hard as I could. She came but holy fuck I was in pain. I have never been ridden that hard. She was so frustrated because of it. It rarely happens but I totally empathize! (I think its empathize I always mix that and sympathize up)

I've done that before as well. Especially the hard squeezing. For some reason it gives me the added push that I need. All I can say is it reminds me of this YouTube - ‪Sex and the City - Samantha's Orgasm 2‬‏ I don't watch this show, but I watched this clip after someone posted the Mister Big clip.