Ladies: knowing what you know now...

Kevbo

Sexy Member
Media
...what advice would you give your younger self concerning sex, men, and penises, if you had some way of sending a message back in time?

Last edited by a moderator:

voidout

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i wouldn't say anything. the things i've been through, seen, experienced, EVERYTHING has made me who i am. i don't regret a damn thing...mistakes, flaws, and all.

3664shaken

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This is the best and hardest question to answer that I have read on LPSG.
It has caused some serious introspection and some of it is not pretty.

“You are a wonderful sexy and attractive woman.”

“Sleeping with guys will not MAKE you more attractive or sexy – it only lessens your character.”

“Giving boys what they want will not make you popular”

“Men will never make up for you not having a father in your life”

“Your mother is not a role-model she has serious problems”

“All guys want it: remember saying no is okay too”

“Sex is fun have it, but you are special and the guy should think that.”

See a theme –lol

Luckily I grew out of it but sometimes I wish someone was there to give me that advice.

Thanks for making shed a tear - A tear of regret and two tears of joy that I am no longer where I was.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
]...what advice would you give your younger self (say, at 12 or 13 years of age) concerning sex, men, and penises, if you had some way of sending a message back in time?[/B]

1. Some day, some man will love you just as you are. Don't change to please anyone, you'll lose yourself; and it's a long, hard trip back to the real you.
  2. Sometimes a man with a big dick is just a Big Dick.
  3. Stick to your guns and DO NOT attend an HBCU. Go to Brookdale.
  4. Date who you want, regardless of race, creed, or color.
This is the best and hardest question to answer that I have read on LPSG.
It has caused some serious introspection and some of it is not pretty.

“You are a wonderful sexy and attractive woman.”

“Sleeping with guys will not MAKE you more attractive or sexy – it only lessens your character.”

“Giving boys what they want will not make you popular”

“Your mother is not a role-model she has serious problems”

“All guys want it: remember saying no is okay too”

“Sex is fun have it, but you are special and the guy should think that.”

See a theme –lol

Luckily I grew out of it but sometimes I wish someone was there to give me that advice.

Thanks for making shed a tear - A tear of regret and two tears of joy that I am no longer where I was.
Thank you 3664shaken, for saying what I wanted to say and couldn't find the words. :redface::cool:

Reactions: Davincigirl

Empathizer

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
...what advice would you give your younger self (say, at 12 or 13 years of age) concerning sex, men, and penises, if you had some way of sending a message back in time?

~~Don't drink that water. He's going to rape you after you pass out.

~~Tell somebody what your teacher did to you and then maybe she won't get away with it for 20-odd more years.

~~Ditto with the guys who surrounded you in the hall in seventh grade and groped you. Especially the one who's now a sportscaster for a big-3 network affiliate. And the Balkan one who got a free ride through college via b-ball. While you struggled to hold it together unsuccessfully through six colleges and still have no degree to show for it.

~~What these people did is criminal and they are the subhumans, not you. Fuck what Mom says about not rocking the boat any further. This shit will practically destroy you before you admit to yourself that it even still gets to you at all and the statutes of limitations will have long since run out when you do, so you won't even be able to tell people what [Names] did to you, in public, without the risk of a slander suit.

voidout

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

~~Tell somebody what your teacher did to you and then maybe she won't get away with it for 20-odd more years.

~~Ditto with the guys who surrounded you in the hall in seventh grade and groped you. Especially the one who's now a sportscaster for a big-3 network affiliate. And the Balkan one who got a free ride through college via b-ball. While you struggled to hold it together unsuccessfully through six colleges and still have no degree to show for it.

~~What these people did is criminal and they are the subhumans, not you. Fuck what Mom says about not rocking the boat any further. This shit will practically destroy you before you admit to yourself that it even still gets to you at all and the statutes of limitations will have long since run out when you do, so you won't even be able to tell people what [Names] did to you, in public, without the risk of a slander suit.

that made me cry because as much as i wouldn't change a thing, i would. you know? i got nothin'.

Reactions: AlteredEgo

D_Hyacinth Harrytwat

Account Disabled
Media

*snip for space*

Not exactly how mine happened but the product is almost the same. Ask women how they lost their virginity and it's disconcerting how many lost theirs to rape.

If I could tell my little self anything, I'd say that sex isn't special and that there's no use trying to save it for someone special. Would've saved a lot of shattered illusions!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

StraightCock4Her

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you let boys touch/lick/fuck you, they will tell everyone, even your brother.

I did this but only when I was 12. Part of growing up is learning how to treat a lady as a lady in front of everyone else until she does something so terrible you need to cunt punch her.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
...what advice would you give your younger self (say, at 12 or 13 years of age) concerning sex, men, and penises, if you had some way of sending a message back in time?
None.
I am at peace with what I learned, how I learned, and how those experiences shaped my approach to life and how I view/treat/understand other people.

It wasn't always easy, but I wouldn't be myself without those experiences.