Ladies, let's talk about sex toys

paintergal

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like this thread, but I'm waiting for more men to ruin it with their comments.

I love my Hitachi wand! Its far better than any vibrators I have had. I don't like that its large, bulky and not very pretty, but the orgasms I get are worth it. I have a couple dildos but haven't used them in a few months.

Reactions: JohnBear

YGwBT

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have an assortment of toys, but I am ashamed to admit that I rarely use them. I have vanilla delights such as a Lelo Ina 2 and a Magic Wand. Some kinkier toys like an nJoy pure wand, eleven, fun wand, and some of their plugs. To round things out I also keep accessories on hand like Wet light and silicone lube, nipple clamps, handcuffs, a crop and a flogger. For the guys I have a couple cock rings too. Annnnnnd they are all stashed in a nice, innocuous box. :)

SurferGirlCA

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I can use my shower massager for clitoral orgasms if I just want to start (or end) my day a bit warm and fuzzy, but I have a waterproof rabbit vibe when I have more time to play. The rabbit works the clit and the vag at the same time. This thing can leave me speaking in tongues.

This isn't the exact one I have but I can't find The Rabbit distributor online anywhere. I'm pretty sure it was just therabbit.com so maybe Adam and Eve or another large erotica chain bought them out. There are/were a lot of knock-offs, and for good reason.

383432-388321-350x350.jpg

Some of my toys

Z7qmZ.jpg

Gotta say, I've tried rabbits and they don't do much for me. They never seem to be quite the right stimulation where I want it

sanaxx

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i like my rabbit. but i also like my dildo (non-vibrating) and gspot vibe too. it really depends on mood and or time i have on which toys i might use. i have a trunk full, some get used a lot more than others. i'd never be without toys though... useful in the bedroom with partners at times too, not just for alone time. :)

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Some of my toys

Z7qmZ.jpg

Gotta say, I've tried rabbits and they don't do much for me. They never seem to be quite the right stimulation where I want it

Wow Fade! I feel like I'm missing out on something with my little Magic Wand.

Reactions: lapdog2001

Wow Fade! I feel like I'm missing out on something with my little Magic Wand.

Some of those were gifts and some of those were from me writing product reviews. The top row except for the purple one are kind of a case of my eyes being bigger than my vagina :p The wrist and ankle cuffs were custom made for me by someone I was involved with. I actually really like the rainbow striped dildo, both for size, shape, and coloring. I really want to be a smart ass and tell someone to taste the rainbow at some point.

TheHappyWhore

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Slowly but surely I'm building up a collection of toys and hubby just bought me a new vibe last weekend. I have only used it twice so far but it is great. We went to our local Castle Megastore to browse and there were several vibrators on display. I turned on the Magic Wand and it was shockingly powerful, though a bit noisy. After trying a few more I settled on the PalmPower because its small but had strong vibrations and wasn't too loud. I thought I was getting the cordless version but it still works the same. Next I'm going to get the attachments that go with it. Here is a picture of it. I just noticed it matches my robe, lol. 20151119_004000.jpg

The rabbit always gets broken after a while so I stopped buying it. I prefer a regular silicone dido if it has to be a toy. Most of the time I just do it by hand.

I actually can't hardly get myself off by hand. Kind of annoying, the various times I've been without toys..

Sally Ann

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Reactions: buster67

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is my favourite:
Fifi | Je Joue Versatile, elegant rabbit vibrator for multi-level pleasure
It feels classy, is actually beautifully shaped and easy to cup in my hand so that I can adjust the pressure and depth intuitively and without thinking, (and it isn't the 13 inch plastic monster that most men seem to think women want!).
I can't recommend it enough!
I might not be able to break that one. I'd like to see one in person to see where the vibration is.

Doranq

Legendary Member
Media
do vibrators ever feel like they give you tremors? Like what you'd experience from holding a weed whacker or a leaf blower .. except we are talking about the vulva, clit, and or vagina.

Thought just wondered my mind. I know I've heard women become less sensitive from vibrators but Idk if that comes from too high intensity, over use, that specific person, a combination of factors.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I feel it radiate through my pelvic bones. I would compare it to holding a weed eater. That is if I use something like a Magic Wand. Some vibes just aren't very strong and don't get the job done. I've gotten addicted to vibrators and had to stop using them temporarily so I could achieve orgasm again through manual stimulation. Similar to the death grip syndrome with guys. You just have to retrain the brain to connect with the body with less stimulation over time.