Ladies: Like 2 feel a penis swell & throb at will?

JoeWide2: (this thread had only male entries; it is being re-released for ladies to read and reply. thanks!)

Hey everybody,

I've always been able to make my erect penis swell momentarily, at will.  I don't know how to describe it except to say it is similar to making a lifting motion of the erect penis.  When I am inside a woman and I make it throb/swell she really likes how it feels.

Does anyone else do this, and what uses of/reactions to this "move" have they gotten?

(If  this is unclear please post/ask me questions and I'll make it clearer.)

Best,

Joe

B_JohnTheHorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know exactly what you're talking about Joe. If I tense my groin like I am doing kegels or something my cock (especially my cockhead) visibly swells. Inside a woman I have often gotten a response from a woman of my cock being squeezed by her pussy muscles.

Very hot.

:p

7x6andchg: Yep, same muscle, JohnTheHorse. It acts like a sort of "muscle cock ring".

Traps the blood in the erectile tissue and keeps it from getting out...nice effect, eh?

7x6&C

getnbiggr: Yeah, I've always thought of it as "flexing" my cock, just like you flex a bicep or a pec...

Same pump, same feeling of exertion, same extra size and tension... And feels just as good!

-- J.

ish789: i can do this soft.... ??? i think im weird :-/

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Will must be a handsome fella if you want to make your penis swell and throb at him.

Pecker

We were so poor growing up that paper plates were the good china.

JoeWide2: A follow up question: Apart from the obvious sexual benefits of what this "move" does for women, is there also any long - term health or size benefit such as that reported with jelquing?

Any as-yet-unmentioned features of this move?

Thanks

wvalady1968: [quote author=Pecker link=board=sex;num=1068768889;start=0#6 date=11/13/03 at 20:29:54]Will must be a handsome fella if you want to make your penis swell and throb at him.
[/quote]

You help start almost every day with a hearty chuckle!

Max

Sexy Member
Media
I agree that this is great for maintaining and improving blood circulation, as well as for extra stimulation!

My variant ... gradually lengthen these kegel pulses and hold them. And then, hold it, and superimpose another kegel on top of the first one .. ie instead of letting go, increase the pressure. In my case that helps me expand towards maximum capacity, and fires me up pretty well 100%.

junior15074: When I do that me cock head gets quite large. When I am inside my girlfriend she can definitely feel my cock get bigger.

palladen: Strong something ;)
Ditto what Donk said. My ex-es said they can definitely feel it, esp when I'm coming.

JoeWide2: Ladies, please add your thoughts, feelings, comments etc. thanks!

grantstephens: My wife loves when I do this. Do it over and over. My wife love when I just pulsate over and over in her.

Mr._dB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I tend to make it swell reflexively, on the outstroke, whether I'm thinking about it or not. It seems to be a popular technique... :D

Deb: The guy I'm dating now can make his cock do exactly what you say. Question...can't all guys make their cocks swell and throb. ???

Anyway, I do realize this is more pronounced for guys with larger cocks, as my guy's cock will bounce up and down heavily as he makes it throb and pulsate. I really enjoy watching him do that, as well as when he does it while my lips are wrapped around his cockhead.

When he's inside of me, the throbbing is always the most intense during orgasm. In fact, there's no time that I don't enjoy seeing or feeling his cock jump with excitement. :-*

JoeWide2: The response to this thread is great - keep it coming!

wvalady1968: If I'm very aroused [wet], it's very sensual for him to slowly enter me doing this while I flex my PC muscle. It feels like my vagina is swallowing him centimeter by centimeter.

Allie
:-*