Ladies....meeting you

_avg_

Sexy Member
Media
I need some serious advice on meeting women. I'm...just not good at it.

I am not 'aggressive'; I don't hit the bars or the gym looking for women; I am *extremely* limited by finances and transportation; I hate "advertising" to the point of (possibly) undue humility. I treat my modesty as a virtue but EVERYONE I've spoken with has said it's a turn-off. I feel I have the intelligence wome often are looking for, but I lack the "smarts" to read their signals (properly).

Please, help me to meet 'you'!

Thank you in advance.

[ps. "have confidence" is too obvious...specifics would help]

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Practice makes perfect.

If you have a close friend (male or female, doesn't matter), practice approaching them and talking to them as if they were a girl you wanted to ask out.

It's a crack-up, but it can "oil" your boy-meets-girl mental machinery.

- - - - - -

Some people do like modest, humble people. Some people prefer "warrior" type men. Eh. It takes all kinds to make the world go around. Be yourself. :wink:

_avg_

Sexy Member
Media
Approaching a girl "cold" is possibly one of the scariest things in the world!!

Of course, the worst they could do is kick you in the nuts...but still...

_avg_

Sexy Member
Media
Hmmm...I'm not sure I follow, shaguar. Sort of the "If you have to ask what Zen is..." philosophy; is that right?

There is no magic formula, that's for sure. I guess I'm looking for what's worked for others, as pretty much nothing's worked for me...

That is, I want to know my audience better to better understand why they haven't responded (positively) to me.