Ladies: Mens underwear colour

Ladies: Whats you're favourite colour underwaer on a man

• Total voters

cadillacdeville

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In regard to my previous posting on wintersilks.com, I'd love to hear from other readers (either male or female) to see if you've bought men's underwear or women's panties from this site?

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
All colours can look good but my preference is black, calvins preferably. I don't like traditional undies they remind me of the things my dad used to wear, and I don't like the boxers with loose legs, they always seem to be flapping around looking awkward. Thongs should be illegal for men.
I've just edited this after seeing Manly's post - commando is my favourite, I didn't mention it as the thread was specifically about underwear, but seeing a guy's cock clearly delineated as it lays meatily against his thigh is so much hotter than any boxers going.

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I prefer men to wear nothing at all , I love a confident guy in jeans when I know he is freeballing.

I HATE white undies, of any description, also like SP I think thongs on men should be illegal - they just seem so effeminate to me, I'd run a mile from a man in a G string!!!!

I prefer dark colours, I like tight boxer brief things, or CK briefs.

xx
Honey

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like darker colors for myself, and for obvious reasons, they last longer. The white ones usually wind up "yellowed in the front & tan/brownish in the back". I know, too much information ? But even in the hot summer, when you sweat, the white ones get pretty cheesey. And bleaching doesn't seem to work either. So it's replace or darker colors for me. And the white ones, I wind up using those to wash my automobile rims & tire sidewalls at the end stages of their life cycle.

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like red..its such a sexy colour and to pull it off (no pun intended) he has to be pretty confident.

Also a nice, new, clean , crisp white pair is good for the 'innocent and untouched' thought
I wanted to try some red tight boxer but the brand i use reserve those colors onl for briefs. I used to wear only dark colors until some girls expresed that they liked lighter colors. Exept pink and red i have and i use all of them. Sorry to interrupt. Keep answering the pool.