Ladies, My flanged Glans needs to rub your G-spot Right now!

B_capslock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I need help!! I need to rub a lady's G-spot right now!! My engorged, yet supple, flaring, flanged overhanging meaty tip needs to be smothered by your wet, velvety softness. In return I'll expertly massage your G-spot with a near centimeter overhang!

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Moral of the story is...
Drinking and posting don't mix.
Your cock and what you want to do with it is NOT our problem.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Oh come on, quit being bitchy towards him about his post just because its on the womens board. We act all high and mighty on this board as if they arent welcome to post here.

We might be in the minority on this board as females, but we aren't superior to the other sex just because of that. How confusing it must be when we talk about big cocks all day and being horny and when a guy posts something like this we say "It's not MY problem!"

Lighten up!

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think perhaps you need to read the OP again... it was slightly wanky and written in such a way as to suggest he thought we'd be queuing up to have a go!

I don't like it when it's assumed because you're on a forum like this you're easy and going to drop your drawers for the first bloke who tells you his cock is wearing flares and is "flanged".

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I think perhaps you need to read the OP again... it was slightly wanky and written in such a way as to suggest he thought we'd be queuing up to have a go!

I don't like it when it's assumed because you're on a forum like this you're easy and going to drop your drawers for the first bloke who tells you his cock is wearing flares and is "flanged".
I laughed out loud for real. Good one.