Ladies:Need Your Advice/Input !!

RandyL

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
36 and you've never had a kiss? Never squeezed a tit? Damn, how fat and ugly ARE you? I thought I was a dork, but I was still filling some lucky girl's cunt with my cock when I was 18.

Get a prostitute, just so you can get some idea of what you're missing. Then once you figure shit out, go looking for real relationships.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Don't listen to the idiots who just want to make you feel bad.
I think what some of the others notably Think Kink and Daddy knows have some good ideas about counseling and/or groups of like minded people to talk with.
Personally I think seeing a call girl a good one will help you overcome thinking too much about the act itself. She should go slow be patient and if that goes well.........
Let us know.
cigarbabe:saevil:

outtosea

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If not a call girl, try getting a private dance at one of the strip clubs, talking to a naked girl that seems really interested in you at least makes you fell good for a short time.
Go out and talk to people, anyone, guys or girls, ask for directions, ask about a local clubs, ect. try to work in some conversation.
Always seems to be a good crowd of "older women" at Thursdays, 30+ ( Rue Crecent).
Be careful of the really attractive women that find you really interesting, they are there "working". they will let you know before to long.

morsecode

Experimental Member
Media
yeah Montreal is the worst and best place for this, I mean every time I go out and walk around there's a bunch of beautiful women prancing about, I probably say to myself: "Damn, you're out of my league" like 15 times a day, and I don't go out much ( Much better than Calgary), on the other hand I counted three strip clubs in two blocks on Sainte Catherine before finding my YMCA, and next to the Y there's an erotic masseuse parlor...this city is torturing me.

But I should say that if you haven't met a woman which whom you will be going to bed soon then don't think about that, the important thing is going step by step...I don't know know about you but I haven't talked to a woman I liked for about 4 years, and there have been a lot that I find attractive, I'm chickenshit like that, so I guess the best would be saying hello to random people, when is ok I guess, don't wanna come off as a creep. So I don't know, I don't know the particulars of your situation, and that's the best tip I can give even though I don't follow it myself.

morsecode

Experimental Member
Media
36 and you've never had a kiss? Never squeezed a tit? Damn, how fat and ugly ARE you? I thought I was a dork, but I was still filling some lucky girl's cunt with my cock when I was 18.

Get a prostitute, just so you can get some idea of what you're missing. Then once you figure shit out, go looking for real relationships.

He can't possibly be uglier than that rhino ass of yours, asshole

Crosz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I work out at 3 times and week and have been training for about 10 yrs now;not to brag or anything but I think that I'm in pretty good shape.

Good for you !!;getting "some" at 18..That's really wonderful.

Until you know anything about what people go through on a daily basis, shut your mouth.

Good looking out for a fellow canuck.Thanks Kink !! :)

Last edited:

daddyknows

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
like i said, keep yourself open to all possibilities that life has to offer. i never thought i would get turned on by trannys with huge cocks, Mukhtar or buck angel. but lo and behold...

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
1)low level of confidence
2)zero charisma/personality
3)poor conversational skills
4)avoidant personality disorder;not as scary as it sounds

Fix #1 and 2 & 3 will follow naturally.

As for #4, one would say that it is both caused by #1 and causes #1, 2, & 3.

Depending on how severe it is, professional help or a personal support group would probably help a lot, but you may be able to draw strength even from an online support group for it, of which there are many.

I can't say I ever suffered from a low level of confidence, so it's tough to relate. But I've known people who suffered from it, constantly self-berating themselves and taking any criticism far too much to heart. If you work out, that's a great outlet for releasing negative feelings. You can take pride in being in shape and recognize that you're physically appealing to women. But even if you weren't, all you have to do is be your confident self and you'll be able to attract women. Honestly, they're mostly very open and interested in you as long as you're interested in you and you show an interest in them. I've been "lucky" to pretty much always have a wonderful woman on my arm, but it's as much a product of reasonless self-confidence as anything else. And there's honestly no reason you can't be confident in yourself as well.

Try to will yourself to do it, and feel free to come here and report progress so we can cheer you on. :smile:

Kassokilleri2ff

Experimental Member
Media
Why not try online dating? Tons of people do it. Unless your a really picky guy, you might find somebody online. (I mean unless your picky because lets face it, most of the people on online dating sites are fat and ugly lol). Yea I know, I'm a fat ugly goofy bastard and shouldn't say such things but I have high standards that help prevent me from getting laid so that is my punishment for being a jerk ^_^

daddyknows

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
also good personal grooming is necessary. get a good haircut take care of your skin and teeth and take some pride in your clothing looks like. looking like you just rolled out of bed is not a turn on. take a class at the learning annex, even something ridiculous like how to bake a batch of cookies. get out there and stay out there.