Ladies, Nip suck ur man!

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Greekdick69, Sep 17, 2006.

1. Greekdick69

Greekdick69 New Member

For some reason on my long or short experience with older and younger girls I have noticed the younger ones (27 and younger) tend more to suck on nipples. Why is this?
    Is it that younger guys accept that nipple play feels good, compared to older men seeing it gay?
    Are younger girls less experienced therefore try many different things?
    Do ladies only do it when they find a very sexually confident man?

Guys, my opinion is that nipple playing is hard wired to my cock, therefore when a girl plays with them, our sex session turns to sex on steroids! I reciprocate such actions and feelings....

Ladies show your man what a good nipple play session feels like....if you do it right, he'll be thinking of you for the next 24 hrs when his shirt rubs his nipples!

Some of my friends found it weird when I broke the news to them, later they thanked me in a weird way that I'd showed them the light!:biggrin1:

What do you think?
    Have you tried it? What happened?

2. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    Three older guys in my experience: The oldest likes his nipples sucked, the two younger ones don't. One of them counts as older than I, but not really older. Their ages are 35, 40 (I think) and 48. The youngest says, "...because I a'int no homo" (I know, I know. But he's drop-dead gorgeous and has an uncut, cock. ) The oldest just makes crazy noises. Insane noises. And then thanks me for letting him. I thank him for making them! And the middle one just says, "You can try it, I mean I don't mind, it doesn't hurt me, but it doesn't do anything for me either. But you see if you feel different sucking my nipples. You feel different sucking someplace else."

3. rich-9.8

rich-9.8 New Member

Oh yeah! This is like getting a bj on my chest!

4. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

I just fit into your demographic of younger women :tongue: at 27, and sucking, pinching, licking & rubbing a mans nipples is a must. I had 1 guy who wasnt sure about it at first but then like the others became totally addicted to it. I mean a mans nipples even though not as prominant are just as sensitive as a womans. Also if you can talk them into it candle wax is amazing.

If you men arent insisting on your nipples being played with then you are missing out.

5. Snakebyte

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I like it and it's a must in foreplay

6. midnight

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I love it. Especially if she can slowly ride on top of me and lick my nipples. It´s tough not to cum. :)

7. alien51

alien51 New Member

Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!wwwwwwwwooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Aplus

Aplus New Member

Drives me crazy! Wouldn't have thought I'd like it, but the first time a woman did it, I almost hit the roof. A definite must now. A lot of women don't appear to be that into it though, well at least the ones I've met.

9. B_Bette

B_Bette New Member

I have NEVER been asked to do this by any man. I have done it, but just cos I wanted to, not cos I've been asked. Maybe het guys have fears that if they ask a woman to do this, she might think it's gay.

10. bluekarma

bluekarma Well-Known Member

My guy loves it. His nipples are pretty small, so I usually flick my tongue on them and kiss and lick all around them, lightly roll my fingers around all while keeping eye contact with him. Drives him wild....:smile:

11. jayluvsya

jayluvsya New Member

Albums:
    Personally I'm not real crazy about a lady sucking my nipples. Not that I think it's gay or anything, it just doesn't seem to do anything for me.

Just my $.02

12. jlr080281

jlr080281 New Member

Hate it. Not sure why , but my first GF tried it on me and I almost threw up. It just grossed me out for some reason. I told her never to do it again :p

Draft saved Draft deleted