Ladies of lpsg, I'd like your opinion

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by SilverTrain, Jan 3, 2009.

1. SilverTrain

Gold Member

Albums:
    Recognizing that there is no "right" way for everyone, I nevertheless would appreciate hearing from the women here as to:

When having intercourse with a man, do you like getting rammed hard? If so, for what duration? Do you like it mixed in with some slower, gentler stuff? Is the hard ramming "pleasurable" in an actual physical sense, or is it more of a psychological pleasure (i.e., liking the roughness of it, for roughness' sake)?

Thanks very much for your replies. :smile:

2. Honey123

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Oh my dear SilverTrain... This could take a great deal of time to answer since there are several questions in there but overall, I'd have to say YES!

When having intercourse with a man, do you like getting rammed hard? When I am fully opened up HELL YES.

If so, for what duration? Anywhere from a few strokes to 5 minutes - or until he cums depending on the length of the penis and how hard he strokes.

Do you like it mixed in with some slower, gentler stuff? Yes, sometimes a girl just needs a good hard thrust.

Is the hard ramming "pleasurable" in an actual physical sense, or is it more of a psychological pleasure (i.e., liking the roughness of it, for roughness' sake)? Both. The physical sensations of the thrust can be amazing but there is definitely more to it than that.

Good question.

Draft saved Draft deleted