LADIES ONLY....how does anal really feel?

iron_mike

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
im curious about recieving anal and wonder how it really feel. ive tried a finger and am not sure how it feels good. i cant imagine a cock. please help.....

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
You're a male asking about how a cock up your ass feels and yet you wish to exclude those who share your anatomy, i.e. a prostate, from responding.

Well, I'm buggered if I'm pandering to that monkey bollocks!

iron_mike

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
You're a male asking about how a cock up your ass feels and yet you wish to exclude those who share your anatomy, i.e. a prostate, from responding.

youre absolutely right. although im sure other men will hime in even if it says ladies only. but i never thought of that. good point.

how does it feel for you? you like? i love youre breasts.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It feels naughty, thats what I love about it.
Well that and the constant rippling waves of analgasms. :tongue:

BINGO! He's obviously either stoned off his gourd or underage.

is it comparable to vaginal?
No, it's not why would it be?!?! I have a few questions.
Are you stoned right now? Are you really a man?
Are you really 16? Cause that has to be one of the top 10 dumbest questions ever asked on LPSG. :tongue: :redface:

kalipygian

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

It is reasonable to discuss a woman's enjoyment or lack of it, not necessarily to forbid others to participate in the discussion.

Reference the thread on having a gay only section here, and segregation issues that were brought up, it would be a double standard.

B_capslock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I think thats his point: he wonders why women would like it if they ar elacking in the part of anatomy that would make anal sex stimulating... now answer the question, woman!!:biggrin1: Or I;lll stick a dry plumpernickle in your pooperschnizzel!

B_capslock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

BINGO! He's obviously either stoned off his gourd or underage.

is it comparable to vaginal?
No, it's not why would it be?!?! I have a few questions.
Are you stoned right now? Are you really a man?
Are you really 16? Cause that has to be one of the top 10 dumbest questions ever asked on LPSG. :tongue: :redface:

Geez, why are allof you jumping on him?!? He's just asking what is anal sex like for a women, considering that they lack a prostrate. easy enough question. You spend so much energy and, well, font variety, on dissing him rather than answerig hime?

I don't get you broads...

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
youre absolutely right. although im sure other men will hime in even if it says ladies only. but i never thought of that. good point.

how does it feel for you? you like? i love youre breasts.

I love my breasts too - we have something in common.

:biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1:

It is reasonable to discuss a woman's enjoyment or lack of it, not necessarily to forbid others to participate in the discussion.

Reference the thread on having a gay only section here, and segregation issues that were brought up, it would be a double standard.

Question was asked in reference to his own physical feeling and responses - he has a prostate, I don't - I can't answer how it'd feel for him.

I think thats his point: he wonders why women would like it if they ar elacking in the part of anatomy that would make anal sex stimulating... now answer the question, woman!!:biggrin1: Or I;lll stick a dry plumpernickle in your pooperschnizzel!

*DOESN'T answer the question!*

*Awaits punishment* :tongue:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Geez, why are all of you jumping on him?!? It comes across as a stupid question. He's just asking what is anal sex like for a women, considering that they lack a prostrate. easy enough question. Yes, but he wants to try anal sex himself where he is the bottom thats why MB and I responded as we did. What a woman feels and what he will feel are completely different . . .unles he isn't really a man. You spend so much energy and, well, font variety, on dissing him rather than answering him? I almost always use Comic Sans or Arial, this bothers you? :confused: As an art major and museum educator I can't help myself. I used to design the signage for the exhibits the grey verdana that automatically comes up is not the most easily readable font.

I think thats his point: he wonders why women would like it if they are lacking in the part of anatomy that would make anal sex stimulating... now answer the question, woman!!:biggrin1: Or I'll stick a dry plumpernickle in your pooperschnizzel! Promise? I could use a good butt fuck . . . :wink:

Reference the thread on having a gay only section here, and segregation issues that were brought up, it would be a double standard. See my answer above

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
im curious about recieving anal and wonder how it really feel. ive tried a finger and am not sure how it feels good. i cant imagine a cock. please help.....

Hello Iron Mike,

I'm assuming that you're asking women what it feels like because you want to know what it feels like TO WOMEN, so I'm going to answer from my perspective.

The sensation is a bit hard to describe, it's sexual and feels good, but it's sort of like an INDIRECT "wowza!". If you receive clitoral or g-spot stimulation at the same time as anal sex, the orgasm can be pretty intense. It does NOT feel the same as vaginal intercourse because vaginal intercourse DIRECTLY stimulates the "happy nerves."

Some women only feel pain from anal sex, possibly because they haven't learned how to relax their anal sphincter muscle.

Hope this helps. :wink:

diamond

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love anal sex if a guy is gentle, however if a guy is a real ass whore and shoves it in really quick and hard, it feels like my asshole is ripped in half. I feel a burning sensation as if someone has cut the inside of my asshole with a razor blade.

I Have a very good solution to men who go ape shit when they decide to fuck the ass, I take my strap on and do the same to them, or better yet take a few fingers and ravage their asses as they did to me. I don't think men understand that the anus needs to expand slowly and get adusted before they go ramming their dicks up it.

my two cents.

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The anus has nerve endings, and when done right it feels very good. For me it's more of a mental turn-on. The idea of it being naughty, forbidden. I associate it with a form of submission, and love the idea of my man taking me that way, exerting his dominance.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
It really is a hard one to describe what it feels like and why i like it.

Yes, it can hurt quite alot, epscially if he thrusts at a bad angle but it is sort of a case of pleasure v's pain. Having my ass stretched and feeling the pressure as he thrusts and stimulates the nerves is a mixed feeling for me. And of course as the ass is alot tighter then the vagina each stroke creates alot more friction making him feel so much bigger and me so much fuller.

I quite like being fucked from behind (standing or doggie) when recieving anal rather then cow girl or on my back as i love feeling the force of his thrusts pushing me forward as that makes me feel naughty and totally submissive
:tongue:

iron_mike

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hello Iron Mike,

I'm assuming that you're asking women what it feels like because you want to know what it feels like TO WOMEN, so I'm going to answer from my perspective.:wink:

youre exactly right. im not sure why everyone jumped on me for asking. lol, im not 16 al though i was stoned last night when i posted it. thanks hot milf.