LADIES ONLY....how does anal really feel?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The anus has nerve endings, and when done right it feels very good. For me it's more of a mental turn-on. The idea of it being naughty, forbidden. I associate it with a form of submission, and love the idea of my man taking me that way, exerting his dominance. The forbidden/taboo aspect is a big part of the turn on for me as well I love doggy as long as the guy remembers to spank and squeeze my bottom. I also like being flat on my tummy with his hands holding down my arms or shoulders.
Having my ass stretched and feeling the pressure as he thrusts and stimulates the nerves is a mixed feeling for me. And of course as the ass is a lot tighter then the vagina each stroke creates a lot more friction making him feel so much bigger and me so much fuller. Mmmmm, yes!

I quite like being fucked from behind (standing or doggie) when recieving anal rather then cow girl or on my back as i love feeling the force of his thrusts pushing me forward as that makes me feel naughty and totally submissive:tongue:
I actually feel more like a woman during anal sex than any other type of sex. I have never tried anal cowgirl or reverse cowgirl. I usually cum so hard so fast that there isn't a lot of time for variation. :tongue:

It feels like a dry ca-ca going in the wrong direction!
Eeewww! :tongue: If thats what you felt, you didn't clean out properly first! Try
this next time. :smile:

docris

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like the naughty aspect of it. I also enjoy the physical sensation combined with clitoral stimulation.

There must be a good amount of lube and my guy has to start slow. But once my ass opens up, he can thrust like crazy and that makes ME go crazy.

Steve44147

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The anus has nerve endings, and when done right it feels very good. For me it's more of a mental turn-on. The idea of it being naughty, forbidden. I associate it with a form of submission, and love the idea of my man taking me that way, exerting his dominance.

I'm pretty sure that I just fell in love with you....

JennyS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've only ever done anal masturbation (just for curiosity's sake).

And for me, I'd say it feels good, but not good enough to be worth all the lube and cleanup one has to do.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
yah wldhoney is definatly the kind of girl you fall in love with before you even catch her last name lol

Curious Gal

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The anus has nerve endings, and when done right it feels very good. For me it's more of a mental turn-on. The idea of it being naughty, forbidden. I associate it with a form of submission, and love the idea of my man taking me that way, exerting his dominance.

I'm the same way.

I must admit that I don't ask for it, it doesn't actually feel good for me at all. It feels like nothing. When there is lots of lube and they go gently until my anus, has, ar... "expanded" it doesn't hurt at all (but still doesn't feel good). I get off because the guy is getting off and although I'm not a dominatrix loving person I love it when a guy exerts his dominance and will do anything he wants. :smile: