LADIES ONLY: what proportion of men are good at eating pussy?

how many men do it right?

• Total voters

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i couldn't vote for any other option, had to go with "y'all should all go gay"
:biggrin:

and as soon as possible.
going gay is not something you should put off.
don't go get your nails done first.
don't think about it or wait to talk about it over lunch.
just go gay. right now.

don't let another day pass you by.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i couldn't vote for any other option, had to go with "y'all should all go gay"
:biggrin:

and as soon as possible.
going gay is not something you should put off.
don't go get your nails done first.
don't think about it or wait to talk about it over lunch.
just go gay. right now.

don't let another day pass you by.
you convinced me!
i'm gay!!

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I must have inspired you, have I? :tongue: I got you all turned on from one of my replies that you had to do this poll?
*wanks*

look at all the flipping men voting! eurgh!
this is why i made it a public poll.
we can see you, italinanissimo, afrinbro, nylonguy :rolleyes:

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Half.
To my mind, head is what you make of it. As I like mine licked a certain way*, I always have to give direction, and am perfectly happy with telling him, riding his face or grabbing the back of his head and demonstrating if need be.

Plus, the two best pussy lickers I know are men, so I have to acknowledge that many are greatly skilled in this area and deserve praise.
Mmm, particularly in NYC. :notworthy: :notworthy:

*Long licks from perineum to clit and light flicking of the urethral opening w/ lots of deep fingering. For those taking notes. ;)

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was going to leave this alone when I read "Ladies Only". But then I read that Dolfette is running this so I couldnt resist. Damn, that last line on the pole made my night. Its so good to be bad sometimes, but not "bad at" which is the point of this pole.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was going to leave this alone when I read "Ladies Only". But then I read that Dolfette is running this so I couldnt resist. Damn, that last line on the pole made my night. Its so good to be bad sometimes, but not "bad at" which is the point of this pole.

gotta love me!

...aren't you going to tell me that you're the exception, that you're the best? it's traditional!

Velvet

Just Browsing
Media
I voted 1/4. But in cold hard reality it's much lower than that.
In my world weary existence, only 2 (two) men have excelled at giving oral sex the rest were a waste of my time.
Men have a hard time listening to their partners vocal and physical directions.
They seem to be so busy doing that they fail to see the green light and the red lights their women folk are giving them and then are bewildered when they are left for a man actually knows that "Don't f@#king stop" means he doesn't f@#king stop.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
gotta love me!

...aren't you going to tell me that you're the exception, that you're the best? it's traditional!
Oh, hell no. In fact, this whole thing has made me self consious. See, I am the type of guy that likes giving oral to a girl, as long as she is trimmed and clean. I could be down there for days. Usually, they are the ones that pull me up, even when I want to keep going. (because I like it)

Reading these threads have made me think that I probably suck at it if they are pulling me up!!!!:eek:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I voted 1/4. But in cold hard reality it's much lower than that.
In my world weary existence, only 2 (two) men have excelled at giving oral sex the rest were a waste of my time.
Men have a hard time listening to their partners vocal and physical directions.
They seem to be so busy doing that they fail to see the green light and the red lights their women folk are giving them and then are bewildered when they are left for a man actually knows that "Don't f@#king stop" means he doesn't f@#king stop.
asking for directions, lol.
most guys, no matter what you request for that night, go through the exact same routine every time...unless you yell at them, tell them you'd have more fun wanking and really upset them. yes, that was mean of me.
Oh, hell no. In fact, this whole thing has made me self consious. See, I am the type of guy that likes giving oral to a girl, as long as she is trimmed and clean. I could be down there for days. Usually, they are the ones that pull me up, even when I want to keep going. (because I like it)

Reading these threads have made me think that I probably suck at it if they are pulling me up!!!!:eek:
the irritating thing is that the guys who a truly shite at it will never question that they're great. they'll assume they're the tiny percent who blow minds.

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
i voted 1/4. it's easier to find someone who knows how to eat a pussy, rather than someone who actually knows how to fuck. yay if he does both really well!

and i'd like to add something else: this thread just shows how men can't follow directions when it comes to voting on the poll. it clearly fucking reads "LADIES ONLY." jesus tapdancing christ!!!!!!! put your damn glasses on already :mad:

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I voted 'half'. I hovered over all head is good head but points for effort don't really cut it. I voted before reading the discussion and now I see you are talking about the guys who really blow our minds as 'good' - That's not the premise on which I voted. I voted half because with about half the guys I've been with who fucking bothered :rolleyes: I wasn't that bothered for them to do it again.

As far as mind blowing, clit twitching, brain melting oral, there's only one.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
and i'd like to add something else: this thread just shows how men can't follow directions when it comes to voting on the poll. it clearly fucking reads "LADIES ONLY." jesus tapdancing christ!!!!!!! put your damn glasses on already :mad:
yup, those are guys i would not suggest anyone bother sleeping with.
i think it illustrates our issues perfectly :tongue:
I voted 'half'. I hovered over all head is good head but points for effort don't really cut it. I voted before reading the discussion and now I see you are talking about the guys who really blow our minds as 'good' - That's not the premise on which I voted. I voted half because with about half the guys I've been with who fucking bothered :rolleyes: I wasn't that bothered for them to do it again.

As far as mind blowing, clit twitching, brain melting oral, there's only one.
well i'm talking at least pleasurable...like, down there more than 30 seconds, at least licking in the right place and being able to follow basic directions.

a lot of the problems come from basic ignorance of female anatomy. you don't have to expose the head of a clit and hammer at it! there's actually a shaft there y'know. imagine if we only ever bothered touching your cock's head? missing out on a whole lot of sensations there.

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i voted 1/4. it's easier to find someone who knows how to eat a pussy, rather than someone who actually knows how to fuck. yay if he does both really well!

I do have my glasses on.And I'm still watching!:popcorn: