LADIES ONLY: what proportion of men are good at eating pussy?

how many men do it right?

• Total voters

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm going to have to agree with bgr_thn_avrg. I'd say 3/4 men I was with (or more) instinctively knew what to do with what when performing oral for me, and the others were willing to learn what I needed and wanted, and learned quickly. One learned slowly, but he learned, and surpassed all others. I'd say it's all teamwork between us.

Women on the other hand have mostly been too lazy, far too used to being some other woman's "pillow princess" for my liking. What a waste of time and beautiful lips! Other women have been (I suspect) so invested in the idea that they have a vagina and therefore do not need an owner's manual to properly use mine, that my physical and verbal cues go completely ignored. It's dumbfounding, and frustrating. No fucking thank you. In my (albeit comparatively limited) experience, only one woman ever gave me truly great oral sex (or even good oral sex, for that matter). The disapointment there was that she would not allow me the joy of reciprocation. She wanted me to be the thing I despise: the "pillow princess". It was, alas, yet another incompatibility between me and some amazingly hot woman.

If I had to answer based on my own experience (which is all I have) I'd have to guess that women actually can't eat pussy worth a damn', but most men can figure it out, or take direction.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Um...well I don't give head, but I imagine it's easier to do well than eating a pussy. And I admit that I'm not sure I'm good at eating out. What would help? If more women were more interested in giving a little more information. And I DO NOT mean the kind of information that women love to give that is more like riddles and clues with indirect phrases. I mean talk to a guy in a way that he will understand!

*Snip*

And so many women think that just little "clues" based on their own understanding of their bodies are always enough to get it through to us! Like a guy is automatically good at all women if he is good with one, and a total fucking idiot if he doesn't know the magical phrase that gets every woman off. If you go through several sessions and are still not getting just what you want, and think it's because he just doesn't have the ability, then most likely you aren't doing your part.
*Snip*
I totally agree!
No two women have the same desires, the only way most people will lick the puss correctly is by being shown what's pleasurable for that woman's body. I'm not into guessing games or trial and error when I know, without a doubt, what's going to get me off - so, I give direction like a MoFo.

Less sexy than someone automatically knowing what I want? Maybe, but at least I am not on the receiving end of bad head.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
I'm gonna ignore the rules and quickly say how unfair this concept is.

Men are pretty much told from the time they hit puberty, just how important penetration is to make their woman feel good. I am not excusing ability (as I've been told I'm pretty good at giving oral) but unless they've had someone who actually walks them through how to be a really good oral "giver", most men will flounder because they figure penetration is more important. Plus, we don't have vaginas, so it isn't terribly easy to figure out.

I mean, women have the same disadvantage with sucking dick. They don't have one, so unless someone walks them through it, they arne't going to be as amazing as they think.

So, maybe the blame is on women for not taking the time to teach the men, and for the men because they are too lazy to learn?

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So, maybe the blame is on women for not taking the time to teach the men, and for the men because they are too lazy to learn?
the most common complaint here is that we try telling them but they just don't listen.

at that point i like to push them away and pick up my vibe...just to see the look on their ego abused faces.

*sigh* why the fuck would any man want to sleep with me?

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
JB, i think there are some people who are too lazy or simply just dont care to learn. I know men who speak of women who are horrible at sucking cock and really dont mind being bad at it, in hopes you wont ask her to do it. Same goes for some men i suppose.

Even Dane Cook had a moment on stage when he was joking about how he gives women horrible oral sex so they will never want it from him again.

Patchos

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What's the point of giving men direction if they go ahead and vote in the poll when it CLEARLY STATES LADIES ONLY AND GIVES A VOTING OPTION FOR MEN BUT THEY STILL VOTE FOR THE WRONG OPTIONS HOW DIFFICULT IS IT TO READ AND TAKE INSTRUCTION JESUS CHRIST :smile:

And men wonder why the majority of women don't think that most men eat pussy well.

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What's the point of giving men direction if they go ahead and vote in the poll when it CLEARLY STATES LADIES ONLY AND GIVES A VOTING OPTION FOR MEN BUT THEY STILL VOTE FOR THE WRONG OPTIONS HOW DIFFICULT IS IT TO READ AND TAKE INSTRUCTION JESUS CHRIST :smile:

And men wonder why the majority of women don't think that most men eat pussy well.

Can I get you a sedative or something? :tongue:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

what more proof do you need that some men just can't take instructions from a woman?

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
Like taste doesn't have anything to do with it. We hear about the smell, taste and consistency complaints when women give head (or swallow). But in mixed company in regards to women is it mentioned? Rarely, if ever.

It matters. Maybe more people should eat pineapple before hand. ;-)

Last edited:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media

I'm just offering you a secondary opinion you may not have considered.

Ganieda

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Like taste doesn't have anything to do with it. We hear about the smell, taste and consistency complaints when women give head (or swallow). But in mixed company in regards to women is it mentioned? Rarely, if ever.

It matters. Maybe more people should eat pineapple before hand. ;-)

The taste has nothing to do with this conversation.

However, if it tasted like *insert your favorite taste here*, most guys still wouldn't give oral well.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
There are some funky fishy pussies out there....that would deter me from going down down down.

My brother used to share with us how he hated the thought of going down on his wife, she stunk like fish and if you didnt want to take his word for it, you could piss after her in the bathroom and smell her ripeness if you didn't believe him.

SnitchQitch

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i don't know why most men don't finger+lick.... licking only is good, but finger+tongue is mfing good.

i particularly like the feel of a tongue moving slowly on the labia........

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
i don't know why most men don't finger+lick.... licking only is good, but finger+tongue is mfing good.

i particularly like the feel of a tongue moving slowly on the labia........

I don't mean to sound like I'm jumping all over this comment, frostypeaches. But I have known one girl who HATED being fingered, whether being licked or not. But she loved oral sex, otherwise. What would rock your world was just uncomfortable for her.

There are very few truly universally appreciated oral sex techniques.