LADIES ONLY: what proportion of men are good at eating pussy?

how many men do it right?

• Total voters

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My Gf never really said I am great.. or anything. She says it relaxes her.. is that good?
I guess that depends on what she wants from oral. If what she wants is relaxation, then you're doing great. If what she wants is orgasm or arousal, then you need to improve. The only person who can tell you if your technique is what it needs to be is your girlfriend.

Analingus relaxes me. That's all I ever expect from it. So relaxing analingus is great for me. Relaxing cunnilingus would not cut it for me. I'd want to have a discussion with my partner about what might make it closer to what I expect.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I don't mean to sound like I'm jumping all over this comment, frostypeaches. But I have known one girl who HATED being fingered, whether being licked or not. But she loved oral sex, otherwise. What would rock your world was just uncomfortable for her.

There are very few truly universally appreciated oral sex techniques.

While I agree with that last statement I want to point out that fingering is something that I believe the vast majority of men are shite at. This is, of course, as a result of my own experience. I actively discouraged fingering til I met Hick because it was always uncomfortable, guys trying to use their finger(s) like a cock.

When I was younger I could never really explain what I would have rathered (fingering oneself is very different from having someone else do it) so I either shut up and put up with it til I could distract him to something else or I directly said stop (if it was actually hurting and/or turning me off).

After I was with a woman the first time I realised fingering could be at least OK. She just put 2 fingers in my pussy and pressed up while circling her thumb on my clit. That was OK - didn't rock my world but it was better. But when I tried to exlpain that to a guy he just didn't listen and did the stabbing at me with 2 fingers thing. As did the next one. So I gave up on it again.

Hick, on the other hand (no pun intended), is all about g-spot stroking, gentle pressure and gauging my reactions. I could lie there cumming all day.

Going back to rob's point though, maybe my experience of oral is different because I happen to like the kind of clit stim most guys concentrate on when giving head.

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Sorry, but no. An hour of bad oral sex, doesn't change the fact that it's bad oral. You'd be suprised at how well most females can fake orgasms, pillow biting and all. There are ways to tell if a lady is enjoying herself or having an orgasm - you've missed every single one of those.

Again, men can't eat pussy. If anything, maybe 1 in a 100 men aren't awefull, 1 in a 1000000 might just be good. I'd say it's not worth the bother.

Oh sweetie, I don't know how things are in the Netherlands, but out here women will kick ass if you can't give good oral sex. No need to fake it, she'll just tell you to get the fuck out of her bed. And you never explained the creamy juicy wet pussy that drenched the towel underneath, let me guess...that was fake pussy juice also?:rolleyes:
But then maybe your right, maybe the best sign of great oral sex is her knocking on your door everytime she wants more, or calling you every other day or so asking what I am I doing later that night. I guess those would be great indicators that you are great at oral sex.

Last edited:

B_quietguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I think there is room for improvement on both sides of this skirmish in the battle of the sexes.

Most women I've met could give adequate directions on how to please them sexually. Is it that hard to follow simple directions like "yeah, like that but a little faster!" or "gentle pressure on the clit"? A lot of women are desperate for men to do well here. I've only met a few women who gave no directions or just vague hints. A man could score points by inviting his partner to give directions by saying "Just let me know the way you like being licked."

On the other side, I have to admit the smell of a lot of women's pussies have turned me off. When it is clean, the smell is pleasant and I'd like to place my face in her intimate places. If it smells or tastes awful, I can't stand being there for long. At this point, I usually become the one who gives directions and makes requests. "How about a quick rinse there before we continue?"

Oh, may I suggest reading the "9 P's of Cunninlingus"?

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
After I was with a woman the first time I realised fingering could be at least OK. She just put 2 fingers in my pussy and pressed up while circling her thumb on my clit. That was OK - didn't rock my world but it was better. But when I tried to exlpain that to a guy he just didn't listen and did the stabbing at me with 2 fingers thing. As did the next one. So I gave up on it again.
they sit there, listen, then just do exactly what they did last time...and get very upset when you swap them for a vibe.

Ganieda

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay

Nekoman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
FWIW, if the tables were turned, if a man started a thread wherein many men posted that most women are bad at giving oral sex to men, where lots of posts, without giving details about how to do it well, just complained about women's performance technique, well, I believe, the women would be ALL OVER the men for criticizing them. I don't believe there has been even ONE post from a man complaining about the womens poor attitude towards men's oral styles. FWIW

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
FWIW, if the tables were turned, if a man started a thread wherein many men posted that most women are bad at giving oral sex to men, where lots of posts, without giving details about how to do it well, just complained about women's performance technique, well, I believe, the women would be ALL OVER the men for criticizing them. I don't believe there has been even ONE post from a man complaining about the womens poor attitude towards men's oral styles. FWIW
pft! i'm shite at giving head and i know it!
i hate giving it and i have a tiny jaw, so you're going to get teeth and bitching about jaw ache.
i'm not going to boofrickinghoo that men think decent head is hard to find.:rolleyes:
if a guy would rather jack then it saves me the effort.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have no idea, my clits for oral is dead. I am into 99% vaginal penetration..the 1% is an open democratic vote -if- one day I do feel anything more than neutral feeling about oral on me...but I really care not for it, as my clit awakes just with max potency vibrator anyways..lol..

Now..giving oral that is another story..it can be a wonderful pleasure! I am a giver! xo

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Ever entered any of the threads about whether gay men or straight women give better head? There are a dozen boring variations on that theme, and this is the first I've encountered in the four years I've been here where it is the women doing the asking regarding the men. Barking up the wrong freaking tree, mate.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ever entered any of the threads about whether gay men or straight women give better head? There are a dozen boring variations on that theme, and this is the first I've encountered in the four years I've been here where it is the women doing the asking regarding the men. Barking up the wrong freaking tree, mate.

Yep..there are many threads indeed..search and anyone will find.

Now.. I had no idea this one was the 1st made from woman to women..hummm..great.

:smile:

Nekoman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

Barking up the wrong tree? How? I'm not accusing women of being BAD oral givers, I'm merely questioning their attitudes towards mens ability to give them oral. I'm not critiquing their sexual styles, only their whining about men's poor techniques. Surely there's good and bad techniques of both sexes. Just because we've had threads before critiquing the style of women's bj actions vs. men's bj actions, that doesn't negate the need for women to discuss their cunnilingus needs in an open and constructive fashion. I guess reasonable, bi-lateral dialogue us asking a lot. It need not be so rarely observed even in such a heated forum as this one. Here's to happy head for all.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I don't believe there has been even ONE post from a man complaining about the womens poor attitude towards men's oral styles. FWIW.

I believe there were a couple (in this thread):

In this thread: women whining about men.

Is it just me or is this thread a little bit about arguing?

voidout

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
my vote doesn't count, really, since only 2 men have been down there. one was terrible...i mean...i was SO upset because before that experience i had been told how amazing it felt by other girl friends, and it was always a bit of a fantasy. i thought that was how it was going to feel all the time, and that maybe something was wrong with me. (that i just simply would never enjoy sex or oral...)

the second guy was much better, and changed my mind on the situation. so i chalked it up to everyone being different. (that includes what i might like opposed to someone else.)

i voted the way i did because other women have told me that most men suck at it, and to find someone who's good at oral is rare.

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
i voted 1/4. it's easier to find someone who knows how to eat a pussy, rather than someone who actually knows how to fuck. yay if he does both really well!

and i'd like to add something else: this thread just shows how men can't follow directions when it comes to voting on the poll. it clearly fucking reads "LADIES ONLY." jesus tapdancing christ!!!!!!! put your damn glasses on already :mad:

Soooo....I'm good at it? I mean you do tell me you want me to go down on you all day, every day.

And FWIW, I didn't vote in the poll. :cool: