Ladies opinion of size

Ladies, What is your honest opinion of my size?

• Total voters

Average size guy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have gotten opinions from one or two ladies here but one advised me to start a thread. I was told to put it here and NOT under "Women's Issues". I am doing what I was told so please be kind and help me out here. I am just looking for honest opinions from the females here regardless of how harsh or excellent it may be. I understand that if you work it well, it helps and that the man it is attached to matters most for some women and all of that. BUT what I want to know is, if you are getting hot and heavy with a guy and it gets down to it and you he pulls his cock out and it it the exact size as mine, what would be your thoughts on size alone? Not whether or not he can work it or if he has a sexy body, but the size of his dick only. Thanks for your time. I appreciate all responses but I prefer women only.

Is it:

1. Way too small for me. Too skinny and too short. Short Pencil Dick!
2. A little too short and thin for me but not too far under average.
3. A little short for me but ok girth.
4. A little thin for me but ok length.
5. Ok length but thick!
6. Ok girth but Long!
7. Both Long and Thick! Big Cock!
8. Fucking HUGE Cock! Not sure I could handle it!
9. I want to answer but I don't want to be mean and hurt feelings.

For one last question....Could you deepthroat this size?

Average size guy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ok, for some reason this posted twice. The other one did not have a poll but this one did. Disreguard the other one and answer this one please. Thanks.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I didn't answer your poll because there wasn't just an ok option, it looks like your average cock.

My thoughts if we were getting all hot and heavy would be 'i'd hoped it was bigger but that'll do.'

whiter83

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think this was just to get all the women in one place so we can see who's on here :p
JK : ]

Good thread though, atleast we know what goes through a woman's mind when she see's it for the first time.

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wonder how a girl would feel if she heard rumours the bloke had a monster cock (like 10 inches) and then she gets down and dirty with him and he has a mere "big cock" (my 7.5 x 6). Is THAT a disappointment due to the expectation?

My current partner said she was "relieved" as she was wondering if it would hurt/she would have trouble with it and she thought it would be monstrous looking. She thought it was massive however, her biggest. If she was being fully honest I wonder what her answer would be. of course it could be that she really was relieved.

Last edited:

Average size guy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Good questions guys. Ladies, any answers for these guys?

Again, thanks to all of the ladies with truthful answers. I appreciate your time. If you think average but that is still under not enough for you, just post your response just like these ladies have. No harm there.

RockStaR Cock

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
i kinda want to know the answer to those other guys questions too but none of the women are answering those. any women want to help us guys out? I am also cusious on the deepthroat question. how many of you can deepthroat 6"?

Average size guy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i kinda want to know the answer to those other guys questions too but none of the women are answering those. any women want to help us guys out? I am also cusious on the deepthroat question. how many of you can deepthroat 6"?

I would also like to know the answers to those questions as well and I would like to keep this thread alive and running but it seems to be dying down. Maybe the guys that asked the questions should start their own thread and see if it gets any answers that way. Thanks again to the ladies that did respond and more thanks to the ones that left a comment or sent a pm. Feel free if you have anything extra to add.

overflow

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my first boyfriend was about 6" and that was some of the best sex. ive been with larger since and thats good too, but the extra three to four or whatever inches are not necessary for me to get off, they are just a bonus thrill. ive found that 6'' can do the trick just as well.

Khana

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I can deepthroat 9". That would so not be an issue (heck, I might even be able to breathe while sucking you off! You have no idea what a luxury air can be when giving head to huge guys. Can't breathe through your nose because your entire throat is completely blocked)

Honestly, though, while size matters in the sense of variety, it really, really doesn't in other respects. I mean, a guy who's good with his fingers gives a different overall experience in sex. A guy with a large cock also gives a different overall experience.

Some aspects of average are better than big. Such as being able to breathe while sucking you off. Or a lack of pain because you're not bottoming out. That sort of thing. I'd look at it, and my first, honest, thought would be, "Hey, it's not big, but it's pretty (good shape, coloring, etc), and it's definitely not small, plus good proportions, looks like fun to me."

D_Dallavell Ogler

Just Browsing
Media
I'm guessing you like chics telling you that they like bigger than what your packing. Why else come to this site packing what your packing and post pics? Have women ever told you in person that they liked it bigger than what your flicking?