Ladies(Or Gentleman), Would you...

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by LazyBoy219, Jan 8, 2009.

1. LazyBoy219

LazyBoy219 New Member

Albums:
    Be upset over the fact that your partner couldn't cum that often. I recently have had problems reaching ejaculation during sex and oral. I really have to concentrate and keep a steady pace for at least 20 minutes before I even feel like I'm close to cumming and by then I'm too tired to keep up with it.

Even if the sex was good and he made you orgasm all the time through penetration and oral....but he just can't cum every night, Would that be a deal breaker?

2. StraightCock4Her

StraightCock4Her New Member

Of course it wouldn't be a deal breaker for a girl that cares for you.

Frankly, even women that don't care for you... You think they give a damn if you cum? As long as they do.. They dont give a flying stroke.

Oh and you need to take some vitamins and get hydrated. I have trouble cumming but only during extenuating circumstances such as sudden loss of tightness in the vagina, excessive ejaculation (even over a weeks time), and dehydration/vitamin deficiency... Sperm is made up of protein as well. Stock up on some protein shakes and take one evey day. Drink a couple extra cups of water a day and a multivitamin. Or something like that... And take a break from sex/mast. for a while. Chill and recouperate.

Usually works for me. ^_0

3. SpeedoMike

Gold Member

are you taking any medications/drugs or smoking anything? side effects can cause symptoms like you describe. another thing is that you might be tired and your body is crying out for rest.

4. Gordon025

Gordon025 New Member

I have found that, for some women, it is very important that the man cum. If he doesn't, she feels depressed that she is not sexy enough, not hot enough, not skilled enough to 'do her job.'

But I'm a long timer with enough control that I usually cum only if I let go and do it. If it's a matter of your not being able to cum every time, probably you and the lady should talk it over and make sure she understands it's not her fault.

5. MagicJohnsonFan

MagicJohnsonFan New Member

Albums:
    I hate to admit it, but I'm one of these women. One of the things that turns me on the most is knowing that I've turned my partner on. If he couldn't cum sometimes it wouldn't be a deal breaker, certainly. It probably wouldn't be a deal breaker if he never came, depending on how it was handled. But communication is SO important. Whatever you do, talk to her. Don't allow her imagination to come up with all the reasons that you aren't able to come with her.

6. Nala

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    QFT!

Same here. The biggest turn on is knowing that I've managed to give him a great time. I drip the floor in no time when I see or feel a penis go from flaccid to erect due to me... but it cuts both ways, when he loses his erection or isn't able to cum it doesn't feel good at all. I wouldn't hold it against him, but I would have my worries when it would occur on a regular basis.

Draft saved Draft deleted