Ladies or gents....how do I discern a man's "package"?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by D_Tina_Ciao, Feb 22, 2009.

1. D_Tina_Ciao

D_Tina_Ciao Account Disabled

Everyone is welcome to enlighten me here. My eyes always gravitate to a man's "package" (trying to be ladylike here) but I can almost never see the bulge. Do men not get aroused? Surely not THAT many men are so small that you can't see anything in their pants......From pictures on here, that beautiful bulge is apparent many times, but I seldom see anything out in public (yes, I look). What's up? Enlighten me, please. :redface:

2. B_ZACKD89

B_ZACKD89 New Member

Watch a guy walk! The dick can move around to avoid bulging, but if it is, you should be able to see it swinging.

With your breathtaking curves and pretty face, I can't imagine there's a lack of arousal. You would certainly notice a big bulge coming from me!

3. jayfromnyc

jayfromnyc New Member

Albums:
    if you were in NYC and ran into me on the street, you'd see one LOL

4. TheRenaissance

TheRenaissance New Member

There are a couple factors why you wont see my bulge...
    a) I wear boxer-briefs
    b) I'm a grower not a shower

Then there's the fact that I wear jeans (with regular length inseam) on my hips and not my waist. This gives the illusion that I pretty much have nothing going on down there (I don't care to advertise).

The only exception is when I wear low rise jeans.

#4 TheRenaissance, Feb 22, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2009
  5. twotimes

twotimes New Member

Albums:
    Not many guys have huge dicks. Does that explain it ok?

6. Calboner

Gold Member

Albums:
    I don't think a guy is going to show a bulge in the crotch of his street clothes unless he wears trousers that are tight there. I don't think anyone would call me small in the genital department, but I really don't think that anyone could tell anything about how I am hung by looking at me when I am dressed. (This is NOT representative of how I usually dress!)

#6 Calboner, Feb 22, 2009
  7. meerin

meerin New Member

Maybe you should. Just sayin':wink:

8. D_Tina_Ciao

D_Tina_Ciao Account Disabled

Thanks, guys for your answers - some enlightenment, but if I can wear tight sweaters and low cut tops to let men see my cleavage (and many women do - I do) and men can put up naked photos of their dicks here - and you are all here, right? This just doesn't make sense, not logical to me. Why would a man NOT want to show what he has?

I know about growers; I have a son who is one - small when soft, but over 7" and thick when he's erect (all three of my sons are 7-8 1/2 inches erect - this from a father who is 4 1/2" erect - second husband - guess they got it from me, lol). But I STILL would like to see the growers (and if I'm around, they just might grow in front of me, which I would *surely* enjoy.) Understand, men, I've been divorced and celibate for 4 years and I'm horny as the dickens, but refuse to be a slut - am waiting on someone special in my life (first husband) to come claim me (he may never do it - has a 9" by 7" cock and huge big, round, juicy balls - so now you understand why I'm here), so if I can't HAVE my very own penis to fondle and caress and appreciate and love on (and believe me, I know how and also how to inspire a man to grow a little bigger, get a little harder than before), can't I at least have a peek at something wonderful in your pants??? Please? :biggrin1:

C'mon, fellas, give me some hope here. More enlightenment, please.

#8 D_Tina_Ciao, Feb 22, 2009
  9. TheRenaissance

TheRenaissance New Member

Might I suggest that you attend regattas (crew/rowing events). The spandex suits leave little to the imagination. And as a fellow crew member I can tell you that I've grown while carrying the shell (boat) from the trailer or boat house to the water.

10. kazooplayer

kazooplayer New Member

Hmm, it's one thing to show a bulge in front of a girl you're talking to, quite another in front of your boss, coworkers, family, friends. It's gross, frankly -- a lil something is cool, but blatant bulge is low-class.

11. B_FruitFly

B_FruitFly New Member

Ladies, please take my advice. Instead of playing games and getting deep into a relationship with someone who doesn't fit the bill, The FIRST time you get into a deep kissing session, Grab his dick! You will save both yourself and him a lot of mind games and humiliation. As for trying to see a bulge, only men in tight jeans who are not wearing underwear will show.

#11 B_FruitFly, Feb 23, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2009
  12. Darpon

Darpon New Member

I don't know exactly what you're doing, but it takes more to get a man hard than cleavage, especially in public. Even more so with big guys; getting a boner can be EXTREMELY uncomfortable in clothing. Also, a cock, unless a girl is jacking and feeling it along the outside of a guy's pants, never gets fully hard in clothes anyway. It just gets too uncomfortable; a lot of the pictures you see here of massive, clearly-outlined cocks are faked in that the guy got a full erection outside of his clothing, then stuffed his cock into his pants and down his leg before taking the pic. Doing that, unless you're wearing something REALLY loose, honestly hurts. You won't get to see boner-bulges like you see on here in real life.

13. Ed69

Gold Member

14. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

I was always a grower not a shower when young, and even more so in my 50's, and even additionally more so if it's fucking cold out. I have had it work both ways, some gals check me out and in passing say they feel sorry for my wife, and others want to hook up and fuck in the parking lot immediately. maybe you need to flirt more or better and take the occassional glance downstairs. and then there is the possibility that he is just not that into you. you could be very blunt, ask if they fill a Magnum and if they don't you are not interested. I have a lady friend who is that blunt when she goes to the bar on the prowl.

15. Gillette

Gold Member

Albums:
    You know the size of your sons' erect cocks down to the half inch?

How odd.

16. Luvalarge-n-thick1

Luvalarge-n-thick1 New Member

Albums:
    FemaleLgcocklvr, "I am waiting on someone special in my life (first husband) to come claim me (he may never do it - has a 9" by 7" cock and huge big, round, juicy balls - so now you understand why I'm here"

If we are talking requests I would like to have a guy about 9 1/2 and 7" thick:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

#16 Luvalarge-n-thick1, Feb 23, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2009
  17. Big_Al9_5

Big_Al9_5 New Member

Albums:
    I agree. Reinforces Ed69's thoughts.:confused:

18. cmore925

cmore925 Member

Albums:
    I agree. That is nasty!

19. B_KOKOBWARE

B_KOKOBWARE New Member

It boggles my mind how she knows her son's "erect cock size":confused:

20. StraightCock4Her

StraightCock4Her New Member

I'm thinking fake too but - let's be honest and frank here - if it isn't fake, she's pretty fucking disgusting and should probably ask harry kari for retirement advice.

Draft saved Draft deleted