Ladies or gents....how do I discern a man's "package"?

D_Tina_Ciao

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sweetie,

:eek: I'm not a fake - I was born OCTOBER 2, 1940 in Danville, VA, and I AM 68. No surgery, only great genes and blessings from God. I am, however, horny as the dickens - celibate for the 4 years I've been divorced, which might explain my presence here, but then, I shouldn't be here, and your comments are confirming to me that I should never have thrown my pearls here, so I'll think about deleting my profile and pictures and get off this site.

For those of you who have explained much to enlighten me (lost my father very early in life so I'm missing a lot of information about men I should have), I thank you profoundly........I still have so much to learn. Thanks, those who have been so nice.......time to get off here, I think.

Janet

I don't know exactly what you're doing, but it takes more to get a man hard than cleavage, especially in public.quote]

I agree,a 68 year old female asking this question is highly suspect of being a fake if you ask me.I'm only 40 and it takes more than cleavage,public or private to get me hard.Nice pics but I'm not buying it!

Big_Al9_5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sweetie,

:eek: I'm not a fake - I was born OCTOBER 2, 1940 in Danville, VA, and I AM 68. No surgery, only great genes and blessings from God. I am, however, horny as the dickens - celibate for the 4 years I've been divorced, which might explain my presence here, but then, I shouldn't be here, and your comments are confirming to me that I should never have thrown my pearls here, so I'll think about deleting my profile and pictures and get off this site.

For those of you who have explained much to enlighten me (lost my father very early in life so I'm missing a lot of information about men I should have), I thank you profoundly........I still have so much to learn. Thanks, those who have been so nice.......time to get off here, I think.

Janet

Perhaps you could explain the circumstances that arose compelling you to measure your son's erect penis.:confused:

Big_Al9_5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just visited FemaleLgcocklvr’s profile and read her latest message to the group. In it she states her sons told her of their erect measurements. Perhaps this statement it true? In my recollections of life with my parents, the last thing I would divulge to my mother, regardless of any age, would be my penis size, erect or otherwise, and I know of no one of my friends who disagree with me. Have times really changed that much? Can anyone seriously say they were (or are) that open with their mother at any age?

D_Tina_Ciao

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
*HUGE SIGH*

This is my last post. I should not have been subjected to this horrid speculation. I know my 3 sons's penis sizes because 2 of them told me and they ratted on the 3rd. I have a very open dialogue with my sons because their father is very puritanical and is a self-centered lover (4 1/2 "), who had 5 minute sex for 29 years to satisfy himself, and didn't give a hoot about whether/if I was satisfied or not.

I have taught my sons all I can about sex because I don't want them to be self-centered lovers, but wanted them to be generous lovers, because I believe, if a woman is treated well, and tenderly loved by a man making an effort to please/satisfy her, she will *never* leave him or be unfaithful, and I want my sons to have the best relationship with their women that is possible.

No, I do not have an "ordinary" relationship with my sons, it's exceptionally good, open and honest - they and I are communicators (very rare today) and we talk about literally *everything*, including sex. They are NOT afraid to tell me *anything* because I am not judgmental, unlike most of you here. My love for them is never in question and they know it - therefore, they have no fear of me and yet they are not immoral men - they have had unconditional love and complete honesty all their lives from me. Sex is not the most important topic or even common, but they can ask me *anything* about what women like etc. sexually and they know they'll get a straight answer. My priority is the happiness of my sons AND their mates/future mates.

I should not have had to explain all this - you people have jumped on me and treated me like a pedophile, when that's the farthest thing from TRUTH possible. Phooey on all your dirty little minds. I'm *really* glad I took my pictures down! :biggrin1:

Oh, and about the "fake" thing? My mother, who taught ballet until she was 75, went to the dr when she was 80 and he told her and me that she had the body of a 35 year old. My second husband was 8 years younger than me and looked 10 years older - it's in the genes! I can't help if I look young! So sue me already! :frown1: Gee whiz! Nuts to you low-class, hateful guys
:mad: - thanks to those of you here who were nice. :smile: Bye bye.

Last edited:
D

deleted157868

I dont think im small soft but I never have a bulge. I think its because I wear boxers.

JonnyBig

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Personally, I shift around A LOT because of my penis size. If the guy you have your eye on is constantly readjusting to get it down his pant leg, good chance he's hung.

meerin

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
yeah, but talking about it with other people for non-medical reasons...

MissPretty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I don't think a guy is going to show a bulge in the crotch of his street clothes unless he wears trousers that are tight there. I don't think anyone would call me small in the genital department, but I really don't think that anyone could tell anything about how I am hung by looking at me when I am dressed. (This is NOT representative of how I usually dress!)

WOW!

5inchAussie

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Whether a bulge shows in clothing depends heaps on what underwear the guy is wearing and what pants he is wearing. Thin suit pants tend to show a bulge on most guys, especially if they are cut.

Another factor is whether the cock sits on top of the balls and pokes forwards in clothing.

EL_Duderino

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I used to work with a woman who knew her son's penis size. It is unusual but not unknown.

thats actually funny you brought that up. My friends wife brags about her 6month olds big package and i told her it was kind of strange and warped, but she told me that my friends mom actually talks about the size of my friends tool cause when he was a kid he was always pulling on it. I donno but to me it all sounded weird. but even funnier is my friend always tries to bring up being well hung but one of the girls we both were both were with on seperate occassions told me he was a bit thicker than average but i dwarfed him. and he knows this so he rarely mentions it around me. :biggrin1:

greatdickismydrug

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ladies, please take my advice. Instead of playing games and getting deep into a relationship with someone who doesn't fit the bill, The FIRST time you get into a deep kissing session, Grab his dick! You will save both yourself and him a lot of mind games and humiliation. As for trying to see a bulge, only men in tight jeans who are not wearing underwear will show.

This works for me! Although most times it is a nice, slow, get-to-know-you stroking, rather than a grab. I save the grabs for ones I know are a go! Also, weeds out the men who do not appreciate sexually assertive women.

D_yabbadabbadont

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I only show when I want too. Usually I tuck it down the side of my leg. I can't hide it when I wear dress pants you can see it moving around and when I sit down it's just there.

Vezzam

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I would NOT say that you have "good genes" Femalelgcocklvr. I would say that you need to accept that you're old and learn to live with a cobwebby vagina.

And as far as you knowing your sons' sizes
Gross