ladies...orgasm at first time sex?

strat69

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know most will say...hell no, it hurt....but are there some of you out there that the first time actually felt really good, even good enough to come?

Pirate Wench

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wouldn't say initial pain was the reason it didn't happen.

More like I was 18 and didn't know what the fuck I was doing......and he wasn't exactly an expert.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
I loved my first time. It did hurt a slightly at first but the guy was very experienced and knew how to make it pleasent for me. He didnt push right in hard intilially but little by little until he was all the way in then started moving slowly.

But unfortantly as good as he was (to me) and as good as it felt i couldnt relax enough to orgasm, that didnt happen until the 2nd time i think

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've mentioned this in other threads before, but my first time didn't hurt me at all. In fact, I really didn't feel much of anything :eek: - the guy was on the small side, I think, and inexperienced too...he was 18 years old. He was pretty good at foreplay though, and actually a good kisser (the only good kisser I've ever kissed!)

There was a big difference in feeling between him and the second guy I was with, who was considerably larger, or felt that way anyway. It didn't hurt with him either, but he was terrible at foreplay and I was not lubed, and I remained dry the entire time, so I did get a little sore and had problems with infections throughout the 8 months or so that we were together. The actual sex did feel good though - I like it intense, but I prefer not to get infections! (This was due to our body chemistries being incompatible - later on I was with a guy of similar size and had no problems with any of this at all.)

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay