Ladies Orgasms

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Tully77, Nov 1, 2011.

1. Tully77

Tully77 Member

I saw some interesting stuff in a study that was linked to somewhere on here. The study had used MRI to observe the inner body reactions to sex (couples were fucking inside of MRI tube). One thing they charted was the female orgasmic response. Some women had no orgasm, some had orgasms, and some had "pre-orgasmic sensations", but did not fully reach orgasm. They also charted which couples reached complete/full penetration. There was no correlation in the results between couples who had full penetration and in which couples the woman had a full orgasm.

So, my questions for the women on here is whether you recognize the "pre-orgasmic sensations" that were mentioned? What is usually needed to get from there to a full orgasm: more time, more rhythm, more pressure? I'm sure different women will feel things differently. Are you more successful orgasming (or coming to multiple orgasms after the first one) if the sensitive areas are stimulated in order: clitoris first, then shallower part of vagina ("g-spot"), then fornix (sometimes anterior fornix first in man-on-top, then posterior fornix via rear-entry)? This has led to some outstanding mutual orgasms for me and my female partners. Any thoughts would be welcomed.

2. D_Amadeus_Mofart

D_Amadeus_Mofart Account Disabled

I watched the same thing, and actually took a class where we looked at this topic.. it's really interesting stuff as there's no clear cut explanation of why the female orgasm happens.

3. Suavecitita

Suavecitita New Member

Yes, I recognize the 'pre-orgasmic sensations' since I'm the one feeling it. lol

What's needed for ME to get to a full orgasm IS more time. More rhythm is always a must not as much more pressure but a way the guy moves me around or by his simple touch of my body makes me get wet even more.

I usually cum about 10 times before I come to my FULL climax orgasm. Different positions is a must. You have to know what positions the girl likes that way you can FULLY satisfy her to her CLIMAX stage. :wink:

It seems like you already know what you're doing. Right? :biggrin1:

4. drabman

drabman Member

I wonder why women have orgasms in the first place, since it doesn't seem necessary in evolutionary terms. As far as I'm aware other female animals don't have orgasms.

5. Aussiesnakes

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Drabman - female orgasm is thought to be a means to help the sperm along on it's path to the egg in the cervix. By having spasms the cervix gets closer to the entry of the vagina where the sperm have just been deposited.

And yes, other female animals orgasm.

6. B_chinagirl4u2

B_chinagirl4u2 New Member

I'm not sure there has to be a simple biological reason for orgasms male or female, other than to make sex pleasureable.

Men dont need in a reproductive sense to feel/have a orgasm to ejaculate, girls dont need a orgasm to conceive.

To me cliteral orgasms are nice, but deep culdesac ones are way better !!!:crazy::smile:

7. EllieP

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    Well, I think men orgasm so they'll know when to stop.

8. mattsrod7

Gold Member

Albums:
    I think it drives people to reproduce, knowing how good it feels. If it hurt people would shy away from it, and thus have sex less making fewer babies. We overcame nature with birth control and condoms, and now just have sex for fun.
    That would suck if the women didn't feel it, think how often we'd have sex, like never!

#8 mattsrod7, Nov 2, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2011
  9. B_chinagirl4u2

ejaculation is the release of sperm, all that is biologically needed.

orgasm is a feeling of pleasure, men get both, so yes.

us girls get orgasms and I love them !!!!:biggrin1:

10. B_chinagirl4u2

ummm...a cock in a condom is no better than a dildo,really , well to me for my pleasure.

11. mattsrod7

Gold Member

Albums:
    yeah but you get pleasure from the action. IF you had no feeling down there, there wouldn't be a point. It's like rubbing your finger or something.

12. Tully77

Tully77 Member

Thanks for the reply! Yes, I have enough experience to know the fundamentals, but how they apply is unique to each individual. As someone wisely said on here, with sex there are no universal answers, so it never hurts to have more perspectives.

Draft saved Draft deleted