Ladies, please be honest about this.

fretch: I really want to know what the women think. I'm sure I'm not alone about this.

Well, where do I start? I'm about 6 1/2" hard and about 5 1/2" circumference, so I'm right there in the middle of the so-called average. I do wish I was not such a "grower" because it does make me self conscious when completely soft. The thing is, I've got a great physique, I'm 6'1", 210 lbs, and I have been told my whole life that I'm very handsome. Also, I'm successful, educated, sensitive, and I've had some amazingly beautiful girlfriends. My average size has never really cost me any women that I wanted to pursue. If women talk a lot about how much they love big cocks, I lose interest. The fact that a woman talks that way in a social setting means she's no lady in my book anyway.

Sure, I wish I had one or two more inches, but I really wouldn't want more than that. I have never been with a woman who wasn't very satisfied sexually. I've been with very few women who seemed like they could use a little more cock, but it never detracted from the complete experience sexually. I have been with several women who had never had any orgasms before me, and I've been with women who had never had orgasm during intercourse before me. In all cases I got the job done, and had a big impact on their lives. I'm confident that I am a very gifted lover, and that it doesn't have very much to do with the size of my cock. Although, if I were under-endowed it might have been different for me. Yeah, I'll bet it would have.

Many women have told me that I am "perfect" in size and shape, and that larger cocks are more trouble than they're worth. At times (in certain sexual positions) I have been able to feel a woman's cervix with the tip of my cock, and I knew they didn't want me to go any deeper. So what good would two more inches have done? Many times, no, most times when a women is giving me head, there is no way in hell they want to take all of me down their throat, so what good would a huge one be in those moments?

So what can the women on this site (and the men I suppose) say about this in the way of feedback?

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Okay, so I'm no woman, but you did say "and the men I suppose", so here goes. You're confident and comfortable with your cock size. You rock, bro! You are one of the lucky ones who realise that the measure of a man is not based on the size of his dick. Okay, so you wish you had an inch or two more, but you don't obsess about it. It sounds like it's just an idle fantasy that's not ruling your life. You enjoy a healthy sex life, and apparently so do your partners. Be happy; you have the right attitude.

josh: yeh, i think he's right. sure if u could hav a inch or 2 more ud take it like alot of people would. But as the old saying goes. 'The size doesnt matter, its how you use it that counts'. And it seems you cna use it very well. Good for you.

throb919: Ditto on DMW's "You rock, bro!" So we're saying: Don't fret fretch, huh? But he wanted to hear from the womenfolk, so step-up ladies...

wvalady1968: Fretch, they're right. You sound super.
;)

Allie

Tender: ***so I'm right there in the middle of the so-called average***

you sound like a bit *above* average,
so that isnt really 'the middle' of average.
at any rate, not small.

all sounds great!
just as you said, its the total package---
not just *that*

;)
Tender

hairy8:
you sound like a bit *above* average,
so that isnt really 'the middle' of average

I agree. I think he's being overly modest about his size. Just looking at the Kinsey stats, 6.5" long is bigger than approx 63% of men and 5.5" around is bigger than approx 80% of men.

gicast: You are roughly the size of my husband. And let me tell ya!!! We have awesome sex, With your size you can "bang away" and not do too much damage (Pain,etc). A girl CAN deepthroat you, not so with the larger dudes around here. You can do a variety of positions with no discomfort. Your size can fill her up nicely!

Most of us girls really don't want a much a lot larger than average or slightly above average in length. Me personally, if I had a choice, I'd choose larger girth, never length.

My hubby is  a grower too, don't worry, it makes it all the more exciting when WE bring it to maximum size! ;D

Since you are such a gifted lover, (and recognize that) do not give in the the mistaken myth that all women want huge cocks, we might like to look, but what we want largely varies. We really want safe, loving, pain-free sex, which your size (and abilities) can assure.

Anyway, long story short, I agree with you! Be happy with what you got, it's perfect.