Ladies,Please Define Confidence (In Terms of a Man)

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I used to do the "I'm a little teapot, short and stout" thing. When I got to "This is my spout" the girl would start to giggle,

openwde07

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow, not a word about cocks. And I think godiluvabig1 has a PhD of sorts. Far beyond looks, demeanor, stature, and build (the cock part went out the window here), it is all communication, levels thereof. Get that woman to talk about herself, ease her into her comfort zone, eye contact, pick up on little things she says, more soft questions, slowly reel her in. It doesn't matter what she talks about, or even what you ask, as long as she is the center of it all. Suddenly, without warning, you are the center of her world, and if you arrive there, you are the most confident man she ever laid eyes on.

Kassokilleri2ff

Experimental Member
Media
Confidence is why people date online. I think confidence has aboslutely nothing to do with your actual personality and your potential to be somebodies lifetime partner. Confidence is how good of a life you had growing up. Women want a man who was set up for success. I for one, am trying to learn confidence. I'm trying to learn to play the game. Its so that when women look at me, they can't instantly tell, that I could not even wash my clothes, or alot of times even shower (due to lack of stable home) when I was a kid. Girls would not come near me. Does that make me a less suitable man for a women? I shouldn't think so. My shitty life should not determine who I can and can not date.

I'm a great fuckin guy and I know it. I just have bad confidence, which I'm working on. So ladies, if you want to meet more great men, post some more on this topic. We are out there, you just cant see us because you dont see men with little confidence. Give us some more clues. Just because we didn't have the priveledge to learn the rites of the mating game when we were young, does not mean we can't learn it now. Some of us have 20+ years to catch up on, before we get old and die alone. So help us speed up the process damnit.

Theres so few posts on this topic, like women are scared to tell us what it is. Its not a thing to keep a secret. Confidence is not limited to the best man for the job. Its limited to the man with the best childhood.

Edit: Oh and thanks godiluvabig1 for your input. But I know she can't speak for every woman so cmon lets hear some more.

Last edited: