Ladies please help!!

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by hottimes74, Nov 30, 2008.

1. hottimes74

hottimes74 New Member

Ladies can you give me your opinion on the size of my cock? The reason I ask is that I have been having phone sex with a girl I meeet in a sex chat room and she asked to see a picture of my cock. I sent it to her and she told me that I was below average in size. She wasn't being mean, but just giving me her honest opinion. Needless to say I would like some more opinions. So ladies would you say I am Large, Above Average, Average, Below Average, or Small? Thanks for your help and please give me your honest reaction. Thanks!!

Attached Files:

2. CALAMBO

Gold Member

Albums:
    dude you were misled by a size queen...you are well equiped..go get some live pussy...

3. VRMan

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    There's nothing to compare it to in the picture, so you can't really tell the size. Looks pretty good to me though.
    You probably fell for a guy who acts like a girl and wants to make other guys feel insecure.

4. Opalite

Gold Member

yeah, I'd have to agree with VRMan, because of the curve and the lack of anything to refer to in the picture, it's a bit hard to tell a bit more acurate. But, as a girl (besides, why no guys? I'm sure there are men on here that know more about cocks and size than most of us girls do) I would say it looks just normal, average in size. not above, but not under too.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice