LADIES!! please show yourself here!!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imported, Mar 29, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

smallpenis5: I'm a straight guy,...and i have alot of questions and concerns about size,....but the women in here are few and far between,..i'd love if there was a search option available,..but please come in here and let yourself be known! :)

2. Imported

Gold Member

melinda: ask away. we will answer

3. Imported

Gold Member

smallpenis5: ok,...i have a small penis,..only 5 inches hard,...and i'd like to know from the ladies,..do you get off by teasing short dicked guys??

4. Imported

Gold Member

melinda: I dont. I dont make fun of any guy if they are going to sleep with me, no matter what the size of their penis is. infact, with a 5 inch penis, you are avereage, so most women you are with probably have seen nothing much bigger.

why? have you been made fun of because of your penis size?

5. Imported

Gold Member

Tender: absolutely NOT.

sounds like you had a heartless woman, er well maybe more than one.... they are out there ...

my guy is a 6x5 and he totally satisfies me...

its not in the size persay, but more in the attitude and skill --at least for me... mostly if i love him, and hes enthusiastic in the bedroom department, that would make up for anything he may be lacking.......................

Tender

6. Imported

Gold Member

btrelll: [quote author=smallpenis5 link=board=meetgreet;num=1080622608;start=0#0 date=03/29/04 at 20:47:48]I'm a straight guy,...and i have alot of questions and concerns about size,....but the women in here are few and far between,..i'd love if there was a search option available,..but please come in here and let yourself be known! :)[/quote]

Hey tit nose, this shit has been done before.

If you want to be humilaited, go to a small cock humiliation site.

7. Imported

Gold Member

wvalady1968: [quote author=btrelll link=board=meetgreet;num=1080622608;start=0#5 date=03/30/04 at 06:56:35]

Hey tit nose, this shit has been done before.

If you want to be humiliated, go to a small cock humiliation site.

[/quote]
    That's not really necessary, is it? ;) We all have our particular likes and dislikes, and this is supposed to be a place for support for all.

SP, I have a friend who's smaller than you, in fact, he's been here at lpsg.org before. And he enjoys that, too - being teased in a nice way and having fun with that. And small is still nice!

Allie
    :-*

8. Imported

Gold Member

smallpenis5: yeah,..it's not done in a mean way,..it's just a turn on to be teased by girl about it

9. GottaBigOne

Gold Member

Albums:
    You're not small dude.

10. Imported

Gold Member

lilmuse: Ask away ;D

lilmuse

11. Imported

Gold Member

bubbles: first of all what do u mean by teasing ? that can mean alot of different things . i know that men love to have their cocks teased with my lips tongue breath ect ect or do u mean it in a mean way ? that is unacceptible then no one should EVER do that too anyone how would a women feel if u teased her meanly about the size of her breast or her virgina ie that its too loose after child birth

12. Imported

Gold Member

smallpenis5: well,not in a mean way,..but a little humiliation is a huge turn on,..a lot of small guys like me feel the same :p

13. Imported

Gold Member

DeeWil: [quote author=smallpenis5 link=board=meetgreet;num=1080622608;start=0#0 date=03/29/04 at 20:47:48]I'm a straight guy,...and i have alot of questions and concerns about size,....but the women in here are few and far between,..[/quote]

I'm one girl who finds this subject worth looking into for the reason explained in my posting from several weeks ago:

http://www.lpsg.org/cgi-bin/YaBB.cgi?board=meetgreet;action=display;num=1076989068

The size of you guys may have meaning and importance beyond the purely superficial and erotic!

Draft saved Draft deleted