LADIES!! please show yourself here!!

smallpenis5: I'm a straight guy,...and i have alot of questions and concerns about size,....but the women in here are few and far between,..i'd love if there was a search option available,..but please come in here and let yourself be known! :)

smallpenis5: ok,...i have a small penis,..only 5 inches hard,...and i'd like to know from the ladies,..do you get off by teasing short dicked guys??

melinda: I dont. I dont make fun of any guy if they are going to sleep with me, no matter what the size of their penis is. infact, with a 5 inch penis, you are avereage, so most women you are with probably have seen nothing much bigger.

why? have you been made fun of because of your penis size?

Tender: absolutely NOT.

sounds like you had a heartless woman, er well maybe more than one.... they are out there ...

my guy is a 6x5 and he totally satisfies me...

its not in the size persay, but more in the attitude and skill --at least for me... mostly if i love him, and hes enthusiastic in the bedroom department, that would make up for anything he may be lacking.......................

Tender

btrelll: [quote author=smallpenis5 link=board=meetgreet;num=1080622608;start=0#0 date=03/29/04 at 20:47:48]I'm a straight guy,...and i have alot of questions and concerns about size,....but the women in here are few and far between,..i'd love if there was a search option available,..but please come in here and let yourself be known! :)[/quote]

Hey tit nose, this shit has been done before.

If you want to be humilaited, go to a small cock humiliation site.

wvalady1968: [quote author=btrelll link=board=meetgreet;num=1080622608;start=0#5 date=03/30/04 at 06:56:35]

Hey tit nose, this shit has been done before.

If you want to be humiliated, go to a small cock humiliation site.

[/quote]
That's not really necessary, is it? ;) We all have our particular likes and dislikes, and this is supposed to be a place for support for all.

SP, I have a friend who's smaller than you, in fact, he's been here at lpsg.org before. And he enjoys that, too - being teased in a nice way and having fun with that. And small is still nice!

Allie
:-*

smallpenis5: yeah,..it's not done in a mean way,..it's just a turn on to be teased by girl about it

bubbles: first of all what do u mean by teasing ? that can mean alot of different things . i know that men love to have their cocks teased with my lips tongue breath ect ect or do u mean it in a mean way ? that is unacceptible then no one should EVER do that too anyone how would a women feel if u teased her meanly about the size of her breast or her virgina ie that its too loose after child birth

smallpenis5: well,not in a mean way,..but a little humiliation is a huge turn on,..a lot of small guys like me feel the same :p

DeeWil: [quote author=smallpenis5 link=board=meetgreet;num=1080622608;start=0#0 date=03/29/04 at 20:47:48]I'm a straight guy,...and i have alot of questions and concerns about size,....but the women in here are few and far between,..[/quote]

I'm one girl who finds this subject worth looking into for the reason explained in my posting from several weeks ago:

http://www.lpsg.org/cgi-bin/YaBB.cgi?board=meetgreet;action=display;num=1076989068

The size of you guys may have meaning and importance beyond the purely superficial and erotic!