ladies...plz help..kinda depressing

Dom: ok well im 7 x 6.5 ......couple questions

i had "Sex" with my friend today....she couldnt fit me...got maybe an inch in and that was about it. and she wasnt a virgin and we had some foreplay. now how can i improve this? and can you ladies fit a 6.5 girth?

second...am i to thick for good oral?

Amberlynn: Good oral doesnt necessarily involve putting it in her mouth!

My hubby is far too thick to get in most mouths, mine included, but my tongue can leave my mouth and work him over pretty good :D

gigantikok: [quote author=Dom link=board=women;num=1064116236;start=0#0 date=09/20/03 at 20:41:36]and she wasnt a virgin and we had some foreplay. now how can i improve this? [/quote]
"Some" foreplay isn't enough foreplay. One can't even begin to stress the importance of it. Tease her a bit. Have her begging for you to insert your penis by the end of it, and then try again. Some isn't gonna cut it

sammygirly: Exactly, more foreplay and everyone needs to relax.

7 isn't a size that she should be unable to handle if all parties are prepared. You may also want to try some lube, but I'm still of the opinion that a woman's natural lubrication is the best lubrication...as is the process of working up a sufficient amount ;D

Patience grasshoppa.
Good things cum to those who wait...on their women's bodies ;)

Dom: no i know the 7 is managable......im troubled by the 6.5 girth

chicago_girl: The girth should not be a problem with enough foreplay. Make sure she has an orgasm first and then she should be lubricated and relaxed enough for you to have intercourse.

Dom: ya but she did have an orgasm before i went in....

wvalady1968: Read Valkyrie's reply to petite_girl in "First time with a large penis?" This folder.